Part 11 : Arnav Singhania

Começar do início

Arnav stoop up and buttoned up his coat. "If you wish to come to court still, you might want to be prepared for this, Mittal."

Devraj fisted his hands and looked up furiously. "Tumhari itni aukaat ki tum mujhe dhamki doge? Bhool gye ho kya ho tum? Malik ke saamne naukar apni—"

Before he could continue, his face was jerked to another side with blood drooling out of his lips as Aniket threw a punch at him.

"How dare you? Phir se bol?" Aniket didn't even give him a chance to register the warning before throwing another punch at him. Devraj stumbled back with the force. Aniket hit him once again. And one more time.

"Ani, ruk.." Arnav came ahead to stop him but Aniket was far gone in his fury to listen to Arnav.

Devraj struggled to speak with his bleeding lips as Aniket pulled him by his collar and spoke menacingly. "You should've known whom you're messing with, Mittal. Arnav Singhania! He has hundreds of people like you running on his fingertips. Jis insaan se unchi aawaz me baat kar rhe ho uske saamne ache ache log nazre tak unchi nhi karte."

"Bas, Aniket, chhod use," Arnav tried to pull Aniket. Devraj saw the opportunity and pushed Aniket towards Arnav and let out a breath. Aniket had been choking him.

Arnav held Aniket immediately. "Theek hai tu?"

"Chhodo, Bhaiya, ise toh mai.." Aniket freed himself and was about to hit Devraj again but Arnav stopped him. Aniket had already hurt himself while hitting Devraj. Arnav didn't want that person's filthy blood anywhere near his brother's body. He hardened his voice. "You'll stop right there, Aniket."

Aniket wanted to ignore the command but his body refused to cooperate. They had been sort of hardwired to listen to that voice of Arnav. With or without will.

Devraj regained his balance and glared at them. "Yeh tumne thik nhi Kiya, ladke. Tumhe bhugatna—"

Arnav turned to Devraj with icy cold eyes which could make anyone shiver even in the scorching summer. "Ek call aur tumhara sab kuch tumhe apni aankhon ke saamne barbaad hota dikhega, Mittal. Learn to cut down your losses and pull back from the case."

Devraj spit the blood from his mouth. "Jis ladke ke liye yeh sab kar rhe ho na Arnav usi ladke ki maa ne tumhe bech diya tha. Yaad dilaoon?"

Arnav closed his eyes. That was one bitter truth of his life. He had been traded off by his own mother! No amount of healing could erase out that kind of pain.

"Uss maa ne tumhe bech diya aur uss bachche ke apne paas rakha. Nafrat karni chahiye tumhe usse aur tum ho ki uske liye yeh sab kar rhe ho? Manhoos hai woh—"

"You're talking about my brother!" Arnav's voice was too low for a warning and yet it sent shivers down Devraj's spine. "I'll not give you a chance to repent from next time. Remember who you're talking about. Arnav Singhania doesn't stand a word about his family!"

Devraj took a step back involuntarily. He wasn't prepared for this person. He had been expecting to meet the person he had abused for years but this was a person who spoke like he was the king of the reign. He didn't know Arnav really was!

"Bohot time waste kar chuka hoon mai, ummeed hai court ka time waste nhi hoga. Pick up the damn phone, Mittal, and do the needful." Arnav said and walked out with Aniket without looking back.

Devraj stared at the retreating figure. He would remember the name. Arnav Singhania. For a long time.

Arnav glared at Aniket as he did the dressing on his hand which was bleeding due to hitting Devraj.