Chapter Thirteen: Sad Girl

Start from the beginning

The other Princess's name was Daisy...

"Then darkness fell..."

As Peach managed to look up for one moment, she noticed that the wind began to pick up and the bright cloudless blue sky quickly turned red, mixed with molten dark storm clouds. She gasped at this in worry, getting the other two girls' attention.

Several clown cars sprouted from Bowser's Kingdom ship and several rows of Paratroopas flew high up in the sky, shooting large spears at the three of them.
Before they could get away, one of the Clown Cars, which withheld Kamek, snatched up Princess Peach with his magic and began making it's way back to the ship. Princess Peach tried to fight back but the magic incasing her forced her to not move.

The Knoble Knight and Princess Daisy looked at each other and nodded in determination, willing to rescue Peach.

Down below, several knightly toads stood their ground several miles away from the mountain.
This road army was then joined in by the Sarasaland people, the strongest they had, as the group stood behind the roads, waiting for their mark.
Toadsworth and Toad both stood at the front of the army. Toad took out his lucky pan standing in a fighting stance, ready to rumble.

On Toadsworth's mark, the entire team began charging after Bowser's goons, screaming and chanting for them to give up their Princess back.
The Knoble Knight and Princess Daisy followed them shortly after, axe and staff in hand.

"The Great War went on for days...the battle shook the Earth like a marble!...it was a battle no one would ever forget for years..."

Both sides of the war used all they could in their heroic battle. Bob-Ombs, Fire Flowers, Bullet-Bills, all kinds of shells, and even Thwomps were included in the mix!
This seemed to start getting to be a losing battle for the Knoble Knight and the others, for they were losing members of their team handful by handful.
At one point Toad threw his pan over to Daisy as she then smashed Kamek with the pan, making him explode into rainbow Star bits. She and Peach then jumped back down to their group and continued fighting.

Suddenly groups of Thwomps began dropping from everywhere, crushing civilians and heroic bystanders one by one.
Bowser's minions kidnapped some Sarasaland members while the Thwomps took out the rest of them...

Including Daisy...

Seeing this, Peach and (Y/n) freaked out, seeing as their was too many goons and they were losing their loved ones.
Peach commanded everyone to retreat.

"It was a losing battle...and it wasn't long before..."

Suddenly, (Y/n) heard a noise come from above her and looked up in curiousity...

Curiosity Killed the Cat...

A Thwomp slammed itself right on top of the Knoble Knight, crushing her into the ground. All she could see next was darkness...

"How...how did you survive that...?" Luigi asks softly, not wanting to push her to tell him but also intrigued into knowing just how she did.
"Oh. Well, I used a One-Up! They're these little green mushrooms that help spark you right back to life if you die! :D" The Knoble Knight spoke as if it were the most helpful thing you could have in this world, which sent Luigi a bad note of it. He only smiled sheepishly and nodded.
"That's...good to know! Yeah, hehe..." He chuckled nervously, hoping he wouldn't have to do that anytime soon.

(Yeah, that's REAL good to know cough cough-)

The Knoble Knight's smile the altered as she thought she should continue.
"I don't know. I just... I just feel like..."