CH 17 - Collaboration

[ No one's POV ]

....

...

....

......

"SHIT NO PLEASE WA-"

The head of the reunion member was immediately sent flying as it bloodied the two sharp edges that were used to dismember the grunt

"DON'T COME CLOSER! AAAAAAGH"

Another screamed in pain as a saw blade ran over its torso, splitting the body into two. more grunts tried to save their friends and themselves only to fall short to two sets of blades.

"This is surprisingly easy to use" The man with a mask raised his giant scissors in the air with ease "Kinda quick too... I guess paying Swire was worth it..."

"My my~ Is this really the time to admire your weapon?" The nun smiled grimly as she looked at the man "I need to! I spent a lot of money on this thing you know?"

"Hey! Stop looking and keep killing!"

"AAAAAAGH"

The Lupo immediately sliced the grunt before looking at the man and pointing a blade towards him "I like you already, but idiots only love their weapon in the battlefield!"

"She has a point you know~"

"That's because she didn't pay for this! Besides, what's with the Nun costume?!" The girl placed her bloodied hand across her cheek in a flustered manner "Oh my, did you like it?"

"No, You're the only one dressed for a cathedral while me and that dog over there are dressed for war"

"Who's the dog?!?!"

"GYAAAAA MY LEEEEG"

The man stopped speaking before looking at the nun "You know what, Just go back to the regular scheduled murder" The girl smiled and picked up her weapon before rubbing her bloody finger on his cheek "I'll see you later, whether you like it or not~ AHAHAHAHAHA~!"

He watched as she charged towards the struggling and panicking reunion while shaking his head "I should had delayed the delivery..." With a sigh, he kicked his giant scissors up to the sky and caught it "Maniacs, On the move."

And thus, A growing group of genocidists was formed. Being feared by Reunion as the group eliminated all hope of reinforcements during an assault.

But how did we get here?

It all started when...

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

[ . . . ]
[ 1 Week ago ]

"..."

"So.... I can explain..."

"You don't need to."

(Y/N) kept his silence as a tired and stressed out Alicia flipped over the pages of the folder on the table "...This is the 3rd time you were banned from using a facility. First it was the R&D department, then the cafeteria, and now you're banned from the Medical..."

"For your information, They didn't let me cook at the cafeteri- Sorry I'll keep quiet..." He immediately looked away in embarrassment as Alicia stared at him angrily "Do you want to know how many staffs and operators have complained about you?"

"I'll... pass" Alicia muttered something else at his answer before lying back on her chair "You destroyed lots of equipments... Caused mental trauma to a few staff... drawing graffiti...?" (Y/N) immediately shaked his head "Those were important notes! If i didn't follow it step by step then i would be dead!"