Chapter 1-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Became Popular After Participating In Escape Games IBPAPIEG » Chapter 1: terminal illness
I Became Popular After Participating In Escape Games Chapter 1: terminal illness
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Tingliu was sitting on a seat in the hospital corridor waiting for her medical report.

A small TV was installed on the wall in front of me to pass the time for the patients in the waiting area.

The 22nd issue of "The Game" is being broadcast on TV. The narrator's face is flushed and his expression is excited: "Yan Ji is out! The big summer dragon bird! Audience friends allow me to introduce again, this broadcast The dungeon of the game is the dungeon number 75376. There are three god-level and five seventh-level evolutionary players. At present, only the seventh-level Yan Ji and god-level Shao Youling are still in the arena. If Yan Ji can kill Shao Youling, he will be in the game. This game has been upgraded to **** level! Can he do it? Yan Ji's basic cards are still a mystery, can he defeat the **** level players in front of him?!"

Lu Tingliu watched intently.

The narrator shouted: "Beautiful! Shao Youling kicked Yan Ji into the Ghost Snake Pond, Yan Ji had less than 300 blood points left, and Shao Youling still had a thousand points - Yan Ji used him 's fixed card [Dancing of Flowing Flames]!! Flowing flames have restraint on ghost snakes, he climbed up! Big Summer Dragon Sparrow dances with Flowing Flames!! Yan Ji made a big move - hit! Big! Xia Longque was in the middle of Shao Youling's neck, blood splashed everywhere! Shao Youling's health is dropping rapidly!"

"Luting Liu."

The doctor called her in.

Lu Tingliu got up reluctantly, walked into the director's office, and said crisply: "Is my medical report out?"

The doctor put two pieces of paper on the table: "You see for yourself first."

One is a routine physical examination report, and the other is a "confirmation certificate".

Diagnosis Instructions:

After examination, the patient Lutingliu grew a tumor with a diameter of 5mm×7mm in the brain. The tumor is currently called "phototumor" by the academic community. 11 cases were confirmed on 1st December, 2122. Three of them were ineffective after receiving treatment and did not choose to enter the "game". They died of a sudden illness about a month after the diagnosis; the other seven chose to enter the "game". , three people are still alive.

Studies have shown that phototumor substances do not belong to the human body, or even the earth. Since the first case appeared after the advent of "games", the expert group agreed that the disease was related to "games". There is no effective treatment yet.

[Brain CT Photo]

[Blood Analysis Data Form]

Recommended Treatment: Enter the Game.

Lu Tingliu: "Good!"

Doctor: ?

He frowned, suspecting that he had auditory hallucinations because of exhaustion.

The doctor picked up the thermos cup soaked in wolfberry and took a sip, and said to Lu Tingliu: "You can tell me what you think, if there is anything that can help you, we will help."

The tone is sincere.

Have excellent hospice qualities that a doctor should have.

Lu Tingliu picked up the two lists and smiled at the doctor: "No need, thank you."

The doctor looked at this beautiful girl with pink and orange hair in surprise, jumping out, the door was not closed, and he heard the girl's voice calling: