xv. FALLING APART

Mulai dari awal

"This is not what you should be dealing with. Being around me, around all of the news, the people. You need to go with your family."

Miguel was thinking of leaving. When Veera declined to see him, there really wasn't much to do for him anymore. "Nothing was your fault. None of this was." He reassured. "Where are you gonna go?" Miguel asks.

Sinn looks down, back up at the other male. "I'm staying here. I don't know if I should contact you anymore." He replies in a sad tone. Miguel scoffs, "okay. Now you're just being extra."

When he realized Sinn was being serious, his expression changed. "Sinn.."

"I'm the reason you got into this mess. I'm the reason all of this happened." "No. Veera's dad was!" Miguel exclaims. "Miguel, please."

Should he just leave? Is this the time he should just go? Was this Sinn's way of telling him this is the right decision?

Miguel takes a deep breath, few moments of silence passing back. "I'll leave." He replies. "Okay." Was all Sinn said, watching Miguel go up the stairs before his face changed.

Honestly, he didn't want Miguel to leave. But, he has to. It won't do him any good if he stays here. Sinn didn't cry much, he wasn't the type. But this time, he started to let it all out. The tears came down from his eyes, he sniffled, he felt emotions he didn't want to feel.

What if Sinn ended up shooting him the day they talked in the car? Or when he just decided to beat him up the day they first met? Miguel was the only one who actually stuck up to him..why? Why did it Sinn enjoy it? He enjoyed Miguel's presence, his smile, the way he acted.

If all of this didn't happen, Sinn wouldn't tell him to leave. But all of this was for the best. He has a girlfriend, a family, he needs to leave.

Miguel came back down, his backpack wrapped around him with a bag holding onto him. He sets the bag down, staring at Sinn who tried to avoid him. "Honestly." Miguel sighs.

"I really did want something to happen between us..I even broke up with Samantha last night." He let's out. Sinn turns around, sniffling. "What made you think something could happen? After all this?" He asks the younger male.

Miguel nods, "I know. But, I couldn't help it."

They both stare, the house quiet. "I'm sorry." Miguel says. "I thought I was helping Veera but I was going nowhere after I started liking you." Sinn wanted him to stop talking. But he agreed with everything he said.

It made so much sense. Sinn thought Miguel was in on everything and had him over..but when he started liking him, he was finding nothing on Sinn until later on."

He wished they all weren't connected. Sinn would do anything to take back all the things that have happened this month. "I called my mom. She's picking me up tomorrow. I'm gonna stay at Hawk's dorm for the night. But I'm going to guess this is the time I finally say goodbye to you." Miguel chuckles, trying to stop himself from crying.

Sinn exhales, nodding. "Yeah." His voice cracked, he didn't want to cry either. "Can I ask you one last thing?" Miguel sighs, looking down. "When you said you wanted to be with me. Did you really mean it?"

Sinn bites the inside of his cheek, gulping from how nervous he got. He didn't know how to answer this. But, this is going to be the last time he will see Miguel.

"Yeah."

That was all he could say. Just a simple, yeah. Sinn looks at Miguel, before he feels a pair of lips on his own, kissing him. Sinn didn't care, he made this first and last kiss something to remember. Miguel isn't going to tell anybody, Sinn was just someone whose house he stayed at.

Miguel pulls away, tears running down his eyes as Sinn's were watery. "Goodbye, Miguel. I'm so sorry..." He let's out, closing his eyes. Miguel sniffles, the guards grabbing his bags after they heard Sinn yell for them in the back.

Miguel stares at him, feeling a horrible warmth of sadness rush through him. Why did all of this have to happen? And why did Miguel have to end up having feelings for Sinn in the process?

It felt like such a game or some stupid story written on the internet. But, Miguel absolutely hated what he was feeling. "Goodbye." Miguel lets out, walking out of the opened door. Sinn watches him get into the car, which was taking him to his collage.

Sinn shuts his eyes as Miguel got into the car..the final time. And he is going to leave him alone after all this.

He finally shuts the door, leaning his back on his as tears fell down. Sinn finally grabs the envelope stored in his suit. Veera wrote back. Sinn didn't want to open it in front of Miguel.

He sits down on the couch, opening the paper. It wasn't pretty long and honestly, Sinn was nervous.

Dear sinn, I'm sorry for what my father has done. I will atone for his sins as well as mine for the rest of my life. The guilt of what he has done, what i have done, will never leave my shoulders. You and miguel have no reason to be sorry or guilty. I am the one who could have stopped this from happening. It is my fault that everything that happened, happened. Nothing will ever take away the guilt and sorrow I feel for those who were involved in any way. I will never be forgiven for my sins, and I will never rest peacefully. I am grateful that you have taken away from your day to write to me, but please do not write me again. Farewell, Veera.

Sinn takes a deep breath. He doesn't know how to feel..or what to do. But, he knew this was it. This was the end.

Everything he fought for, didn't mean anything. Nothing mattered in the end. Sinn didn't know what to do anymore when his parents died, he just wanted to sink into a hole and never come back out.

Sinn couldn't deal with the guilt. Even though Veera said it was okay..why did he still feel horrible? Look where everything came to.

Sinn can't do this anymore. He framed people for time he should've spent in jail, he's killed someone's father, he made someone be apart of all this...

He needed to make this decision and that was final.

The front door opens, one of Sinn's guards, Erik, looked around the house. "Boss?" He asks. "Hmm. Maybe he's in the shower." One of them suggest. Erik walks into the kitchen, "yeah..I— what the fuck!"

They all run over to him, their eyes widen at the sight of Sinn on the ground, with a gun in his hand..

"Someone call nine one one! Now!" Erik yells out loud to them as he bends down to look at Sinn. Only one person was calling, the others were standing in disbelief. "You don't think he..." One of the guards gulp in fear.

"Yes! He shot himself in the head godamn it!"

—LIV!
thank you guys for reading,
voting, and commenting on
this story!! it means a lot.
also thank you to my moms
bf for helping me with this ending.
i had zero clue what to do.
thank you kat for letting me write
veera, he's a very good character <3
be safe guys.
please check out my vincenzo cassano
book!! have a good day!!