iii. THE PLAN

"I want you to imagine something

"I want you to imagine something." Chino spoke, earning his son's attention. "You and Miguel, you two are like brothers- right?" Veera nods at the question, wondering where this was going. "Well, imagine he betrays you. Imagine Miguel just..backstabs you." He explained very carefully.

His son stopped what they were doing, turning to look at him. "Why Miguel?" He asked weirdly. "Because, son..I want you to imagine how it felt when Sinn betrayed this family." Chino replied, walking around the room.

The teen purses his lips, "I need to tell you something." He spoke up quickly which easily made his father excited. "Miguel and..Sinn. They were together." Veera let out as he fiddled with his shoelace.

Chino furrowed his eyebrows. "By together you mean?.." "I was going to his car. Sinn was in the back seat, I saw him whisper something in his ear before he left. But I couldn't hear." He finished which caused his father to snap his fingers.

"Well, looks like we have two targets now."

Veera felt anxious, "what?" He asks, trying to sound dumbfounded. "Well, we all exactly know what this sounds like, right? They must be working together, just like us." Chino explained briefly. "You need to stay away from Miguel, you cannot trust him." He finished.

The adult immediately regretted telling his father this, "wait- what? But why?" He asked quickly. Chino sighs as he puts his hands behind his back, "because, we just can't. I've experienced this before, got it?" Veera wanted to choke his father right now.

"Got it." He muttered, watching him leave the room. Exactly, he knew how bad he fucked up now. Should he tell Miguel? Or what if his dad was right? But Miguel is one of Veera's bestest friends- there's no way.

So, as Veera called him many times. There was absolutely no pick up. He didn't know how to react. With the conversation he just had with his father he was hoping it wasn't what he was thinking.

Miguel's eyes opened up, the bright light hurting his eyes. "Oh, my love! Are you okay?" He hears a guy say. He feels someone grab him, kissing him on the cheek. Miguel- was super fucking confused. "The wound isn't as bad since the knife didn't go as deep as we thought, he's free to go. But watch the stitches."

His vision blurred back up, seeing the same guy from yesterday right next to him. As she left, Sinn's smile dropped into a smirk. "Well well well, we meet again." He let go of Miguel's hand.

The other boy rolled his eyes, "listen, I don't know what you want from me. But whatever it is, you aren't gonna get it!" He exclaimed, his stomach hurting a bit. "You didn't finish. I said we were gonna finish where we left off, no?"

Anxiety ran through his body, staring at the man. "I don't even know your name. And why would I help you? I fucking hate you." Miguel bluntly replies which made him sigh of frustration.

"Because, I could easily kill you right now without hesitation but I'm being nice. You do realize I would've killed you in the car already? But I didn't. So, tell me now." Sinn briefly explains as he sat down on the bed beside him.

Miguel didn't know if he should make up a story..but this guy would find out. "Rico's friends with a lot of the collage students because he deals. If you want more information, you're gonna have to talk to them." Miguel replied with a soft sigh, hoping he would buy it.

The guy laughed, looking at the younger male. "You really think I'm that stupid?" He asked him coldly. Anxiety grew over Miguel, because he knew one thing for sure and that was no matter how hard he tried he couldn't protect his two best friends.

He knew this guy was going to find out Veera somehow. It sounds like he wants to destroy him...

But what if he can get dirt on him?

Miguel shrugged, "I don't know what you mean." He said as he tried to found dumbfounded. Sinn fixes the buttons on his suit, looking back up. "I heard you have problems with the rent at your place." He quickly reminds him, trying to change the subject.

"Why do you care? Don't you want to kill Rico or something?" Miguel asked in a rude tone. Sinn glares at him, "watch your tone, pretty boy. I'll give you a deal, how's that sound? Fifty thousand dollars and I'll also let you walk out of here alive." He explained to him.

Miguel couldn't believe the words he was saying but an idea immediately popped into his head.

He smirked a bit, "no money and you let me stay at your house."

Was this a bad idea? Probably. But Miguel needed to help Veera in any possible. The older man glares at him, pursing his lips as he gave it some thought. "Do you really have that good of details you want to stay at my own house?" He questions which made him nod quickly.

"I live in a crappy ass hotel room, you think I want that?" Miguel asks. Sinn looked at him up and down. Suddenly, the man stood up and brought his face close to Miguel by gripping on the top of his gown and bringing him close. This was causing a weird feeling in Diaz's stomach. "If you give me nothing. I will shoot you." He whispered into his ear.

Okay, plan is going great so far.

Diaz nods, "Got it." He couldn't believe what the fuck he was doing. As he stepped foot into his car, then inside his huge house...Miguel knew he couldn't back down on this now. He NEEDED to do this.

He watched as Sinn sat down in his chair at his office, looking back at Miguel whom took a seat in front of him.

Miguel was surprised, he through the knife went in completely but it didn't...it was strange to him. "I never...got your name." Miguel spoke softly.

The man smiled, then raising his eyebrow up once. "Sinn." He replied. "Miguel."

Well Miguel, you fucked up.

—LIV!
yo yo yo
chino imma need u
to step back a bit 😆