xiii. THE FALL

THE SILENCE still occured, the standing of the two was like watching two needles in a haystack

THE SILENCE still occured, the standing of the two was like watching two needles in a haystack. Miguel gulped as he stood there still, his mind going foggy. "No." Sinn sighs, "no, I-I don't. I didn't mean that."

Miguel looks back up, finally staring at the older male. "You didn't?" He gulps, before walking back to the car. Miguel stood there, confused of what just happened. He just follows Sinn back to the car.

The car ride was silent, not in a way they wanted it to be. All they did was go to their rooms when they got home, ignoring each other's presence.

Miguel thought he needed to move out now. Finally go find a place, move on from all this. It could go all easy.

All Sinn did was lay down on his bed and stare at the ceiling. All thoughts corrupted in his brain. He also needed to move on. Forget all about all of this. But how? How can he move on from all that's happened? Killing someone and not being proud of it..

Why wasn't he proud? He completed his goal. He killed the person who killed his own parents, framed him, left him to suffer with all the money they stole.

But, he had a son. A son who went through the worst things a human shouldn't go through. He messed and clouded with his sons mind, making him do so much horrible things.

And, he succeeded. He's dead and now his son is getting in trouble for all of these things. This was the comeback, the aftermath, the answer, the solution.

Miguel stuffed his clothing in his bags, angrily shoving them in as Sinn's voice was ringing in through his mind. He didn't know what to do, a struggle through his brain as he wrapped his backpack around his shoulders and carried his bags down the stairs.

"Miguel!"

He stops in his tracks, turning around to look at see Sinn standing right at the top of the stairs. Sinn didn't know what he needed to say..but he needed to get Miguel to stay.

He walks down the stairs, looking down at the male. He was a few inches taller anyways. "I did mean what I said."

Miguel makes a face, "what?" Sinn scratches his head. "I meant what I said about wanting to be with you." The male just sighs. "Veera's court case is tomorrow." He sets his backpack down. "What's gonna happen to him?"

He sighs, looking down. "Miguel.."

He didn't know what to feel. As much as he wanted to go up and hug him, never let go, he couldn't. "You don't know how much I regret what I did..." Sinn's breath shudders. From all the peoples he's killed and lives he's ruined...he feels remorse now.

"You killed Veera's father." "He was a horrible person!" "That isn't a fucking excuse!" Miguel shouts. Him and Sinn exchanging yells over and over again as they got closer to each other. "I never should've lived with you! Look what happened!" "What did I tell you?! He manipulated Veera!"

Miguel's face dies down, thinking for a moment. "He made him do all those horrible things.."

Miguel felt like his best friend died. Even though he's still here. Veera's going to land in jail forever, it's just gonna be him and Hawk now..it won't be the same. Sinn was right.

As he thought about it, he felt a lump form in his throat. His eyes began to sting, and he blinked back tears. He tried to hold it together, but it was like a dam had broken inside him. Suddenly, he couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

He put his head in his hands, trying to muffle the sound of his sobs. But it was no use. They came out in loud, ragged gasps, like he was trying to catch his breath. He felt like he was falling apart, like everything he had been holding in was finally coming out.

His body shook with silent sobs, tears streaming down his face like a river. Veera, his best friend, had been manipulated and changed into a different person. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He had tried so hard to help him, but it seemed like he was fighting a losing battle.

Sinn looks at him, his hand on Miguel's back, rubbing small circles to comfort him. He didn't say anything, knowing that sometimes it was better to just be there for someone. Miguel's cries grew louder, his body wracked with sobs. He felt like he was drowning in his emotions, unable to escape the pain that had taken over his heart.

Sinn pulled him into a tight embrace, holding him as he cried. Miguel clung onto him, like a lifeline, needing the comfort and reassurance that everything would be okay. Sinn whispered soothing words, telling him that he was there for him and that he would get through this.

The room was silent except for Miguel's cries, which echoed off the walls. He felt like his heart was breaking into a million pieces, and he didn't know how to put it back together. Sinn's embrace was the only thing that made him feel safe in that moment.

Eventually, Miguel's cries subsided, and he pulled away from Sinn's embrace. He wiped the tears from his face and took a deep breath. He felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and he was grateful for Sinn's support.

"Thank you," he said softly, his voice hoarse from crying. Sinn smiled at him, his eyes filled with compassion. "Anytime..." Sinn whispers as he looks down. "I'm sorry." Miguel says, feeling a sense of peace wash over him.

Sinn shrugs. "Don't be."

"Do you wanna go tomorrow?"

Miguel nods, "I do." He huffs. "How did it all come down to this?" Sinn wondered the exact same thing. It was like just yesterday he was sitting in the same room as Chino and playing cards with him.

"It's going to be okay.."

—LIV!
bro i cant write court cases so
pls bare with me next chapter