i. AND SO IT STARTS

HIS fist punches the tattooed man, his friends around him cheering

HIS fist punches the tattooed man, his friends around him cheering. Sinn huffed, anger flowing inside of him. "Where is he?" He asks angrily, ready to throwing another punch at the blood covered man. Coughing out blood, he breathes out the words- "here."

The voice was raspy...like crisped snow. But, Sinn could hear it perfectly. "If I don't find him in a month. I will kill you with my own hands."

Miguel huffed as he leans his head on his backpack. He was waiting for Hawk. The adult was now eighteen, soon to be nineteen. It all ended. After finally winning the All Valley, Cobra Kai shut down. No more stupid fights, everyone went their separate ways.

Miguel loved it. He loves the karate with zero drama. Awakening his thoughts, his best friend taps him on the shoulder. "Oh shit, sorry Veera. I was meeting Hawk." He sighs. Veera nods, "I know." He sits next to him.

Turning their heads, they see the purple mohawked adult. They all do a handshake before walking towards Rico's work. "Did you guys hear the news?" Hawk spoke. The two look at each other and nod, making Hawk click his tounge.

"Some guy got beat to death last night. I guess they're almost close to catching the dude." Hawk explains to them. Miguel furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah, like they said with the robbery last month, the shooting before that." Was all he could say.

Plus, the tv's at the hotel he's been staying at..sucks. So? there was no way for him to know. They finally walk inside and couldn't find Rico anywhere. The purple mohawk haired teen furrows his eyebrows as the three looked around for Rico.

Hawk and them were supposed to get some weed from Rico today, so that's the main reason why they were freaking out. "Rico?" Hawk called out but there was no answer. Silence passed, until a loud grunt and punch was heard in the back.

"What the hell is that?" Veera asks the two who just simply shrugged. "Miguel, you go see." Hawk says. Daiz shook his head in fear, "why me?! You go! He's your guy!" He exclaimed quickly. This caused Veera to roll his eyes at how stupid this was, "why dont we all go?" He suggested. Miguel sighed, "I'll go. Just..wait here." He explained before walking over towards the back.

Another punch was heard, another grunt. Miguel gulped as he slowly opened the door, his eyes widening at what he was seeing. He could see Rico on his knees and his hands behind his back, blood and bruises on him.

There were three guys, two were big and buff- standing in the corner and watching. The other? He was an inch taller and Miguel, maybe more. He was in a suit with his sleeves rolled up, his knuckles bruised. He licked his lips, watching the event unfold. "Where..is he?!" He screamed. "I told you godamn it! I don't fucking know!" Rico screams back from the man, earning another punch.

It wasn't until the man pulled a gun out, making Miguel react quickly. "Wait! Stop!" He yelled out, pushing the door open. The man then points the gun at the adult whom put his hands up in the air. "Don't shoot!"

Are you fucking stupid? "Then give me one reason why the fuck I shouldn't." He said with a small laugh. Diaz didn't know if he should just fight the fucker, but like then his two body guards...

He stayed silent, making the other put the gun back in his suit. "We're not done." He whispers before leaving the room. Miguel sighed of relief and put his hands down, running up to Rico. Hawk and Veera soon followed, "are you okay, Rico?" He asks.

He nods, coughing out some blood. "God I hate that fucker. He keeps asking me about someone named Chino Saetang." Rico explained as Hawk unties his hands. It wasn't until Miguel and Veera look at each other, "Chino?.." Veera spoke.

Rico sighs, "yes. I bought some cocaine off him before but that was it." He replies. "W-What?" He looks at Rico. "Why? You know him?" "He's my dad."

Hawk and Rico both had shocked faces, "tell your dad someone named Sinn wants to kill him. I recommend moving, far away from him." He sits up, going towards his desk. Grabbing a cloth, he also got out a jar which consisted of at least two grams of weed. They all stared, not understanding how he was just beat up, exposed Chino to Veera, and gave them weed.

The teens were also wondering how Rico was even standing considering he was deadass bleeding so much. "Don't worry, he's small. I can get him." He shrugs. Hawk huffs, "like last time?" He shot back. Rico glares, "let's go, guys. Be careful next time, Rico." Veera said before pushing his friends out of the store.

Miguel looks over at him, "why does he want your dad?" He questions him. The eighteen year old did nothing but shrug, looking down at the ground. "I'm gonna head home early. You guys smoke without me.."

The two nods, understanding. They watch as Veera walked the other way. As soon as he didn't see them anymore he began to run home, he ran as fast he could.

He quickly made it, opening the door and shutting it. Ignoring his dog, he looked around for his father. "Dad?!" He yells out, his voice echoed in the mansion. When there was no answer, he walked out towards the back. There was his father, laying down on a chair by the pool- drinking.

"Yes, son?" He asks normally, taking a sip from his drink. Veera stutters, "u-um..." He trails off. Chino sighs before setting his drink down. "What happened now?"

Veera didn't know what to say or how to say it. All he knew was he could tell his father heard nothing about this- but he couldn't say he was getting weed? He'd kill him. "S-Someone was looking for you." Veera shrugged.

If you could feel his heart right now, it'd be running laps. "Hmm.?" Chino's expression changed as he didn't see his son's scared expression change.

He sat back down in his chair. "Son, I think this is a time for you to understand and learn who's trying to tear this family apart."

—LIV!
i'm so tired pls
kill me.