Shrek x Puss in Boots

This is for you @Artdragon1490 !
Smut
Slight aging fluff
End angst
Major character death TW
FLY BUTTHOLE KINk TW!!!
—————————————
Pussies POV:
(Internal monologue)
Im back in town for a bit in my journey, and honestly looking to fuck. I haven't had some good bussy ever since my one night stand with humpty dumpy. He was a bitch though and prolapsed. Im a switch tho especially a bottom for obese ppl.
Right now I'm sitting my cute little Pom Pom cat butt on a chair in a local cafe called "swamp bites".
"I'll order your finest frog eyes and bull testicles please" I say to the waiter. Im sitting alone when suddenly I hear a squelching and squeaking as a big green mass tries to fit through the door. Then I hear a familiar voice yell
"Oi pussy long time no see i missed that furry ballsack of yours"
"SHREK!!!1" I tell out excitedly. This is the first time in a while I have seen My longtime best alpha Dominant friend. I run up to him and give his large voluptuous and muscular but soft body a huge hug, and feel something a little hard and pokey. I ignore for now and invite him over to come sit with me at my table.
"You look just as twinky as ever." He says to me endearingly
"And you look like a fat fuckable green lump of lard and whale oil"
Shrek looks at me seductively... "are you- f-f-lirting with me uwu???" He stutters adowably 🥹👵🏻
"Shit up and kiss me shreky boo-boo it's been to long" I reply
"But daddy! We're in public!"

Shreks POV:
I'm so nervous!!! Pussy wants us to kiss in public but I'm so scared of everyone seeing my actually super small micro dick that baffles doctors.
But pussy takes out his rapier (The word "rapier" generally refers to a relatively long-bladed sword characterized by a protective hilt which is constructed to provide protection for the hand wielding the sword. Some historical rapier samples also feature a broad blade mounted on a typical rapier hilt.) and starts slapping it on my ass and convinces me. He pushes me over on the table and explores my mouth with his scratchy cat sandpaper gritty pear tongue. "UGGGGGGHHAAAAA" I whimper as he slowly starts probing my extremely wide open gaping asshole (I leave it open at night to catch flies).
I look around embarrassed to see everyone else at the cafe staring in awe and super horny probably because we are the hottest guys in town despite pussys bug ass kink.
I even see someone drooling and watching in the corner like this: 🤤
It's.... Fiona?!?!
I know she secretly gets a kick out of me being a subby wittle boytoy bottom getting bred like a bag of potatoes and getting my cum peeled out of me like an onion.
"J-just stop teasing me!!! Stick it in you pussy!!!"

Pussy cat Puss POV:
Ooh what a fiesta kitte wannabe powrrbottom (Gay terminology. Similar to a bottom, but a specific variety. A power bottom tends to be in charge, and feels most powerful when bottoming; the one who bottoms is the one on the "throne" so to speak, "taking" the Top.)
I slap his ass with my rapier eliciting a high pitched moan from my little baby shrekyboopoo. "If you say so!" I then stick it all the way in in one swift motion and stretch his rectum to the max with my huge kinda short but 11 in girth feline penis. Gosh I rlly just noticed how much I need to trim my whiskers down there.
Shrek SCREAMS at the top of his lungs as his rectum prolapses and then ruptures so that my dick is forever stuck inside him and then I cum and we have seven kittens that suckle on his pert nipples until they each turn 15 years old. We live happily ever after conjoined forever until I finally decide to remove my now wrinkly and stanky dick which kill shrek in the process and my kittens eat his dead body including his delicious wet with cum still dripping enemad ruptured abused fly filled gaping hole (bussy).
Then I continued on my awesome puss in boots journeys and they make a new movie about me where I cry because shrek died or smth idk I didn't watch the movie.

Okay the end.
I love you so much @Artdragon1490
Thanks for being my biggest supporter sorry for the long wait

And to the rest of y'all butt eaters please request more I have no purpose in life I'm a child factory worker in the Antarctic circle okay goodnight love you bye. Please comment and vote if you like. Okay goodnight love you bye.$