Beautiful like the stars

THIS IS MY FIRST FF EVER, IF THERES ANY MISTAKES MY APOLOGIES, OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY 😉
—————-——————————————————————

"If we could go back in time, what time line would you go back to?" I ask after a long moment of silence. A random thought that had crossed my mind. He hums in thought, seeming to really think about it. He shifts his position on the grass. I also reposition myself differently; rolling over to my side to look at his side profile. He glances at me than back at the sky.
"I would go back to before we got fame" I open my mouth to say something but before i could he interrupts me. "don't get me wrong, im happy with how my life turned out, it's everything i wanted and more" He let's out a sigh through his nose. "like if i actually went to college and i don't know? lived a life as a average man"
You nod slowly, you knew where he was coming from because you yourself had thought of the same exact thing.
"Tom wouldn't be such a cocky womanizer" I say. Bill laughs, "yeah, i think its gotten in his head". " you think?" I say sarcastically. We looked at each other for a moment and burst into laughter. Our laughter dies down, and we're left in comfortable silence. I glance up at the night sky, gazing at the stars that twinkled, some bigger than others, some even looked about the size of a speck of dust. A sudden memory came to my mind, when we were little the four boys and I would climb onto the roof of the twin's house and watch the night sky.
We'd scream out 'Look a shooting star!' as a bright star shot through the dark abyss illuminated by the moons light. Simone would even prepare snacks for us to eat whilst we were up there. The boys and I would make a wish, Tom always blurted out his 'I want to date a hot model'. I would playfully punch his shoulder as we all laughed at him. My wish was to always have the five of us to stick together no matter what.

"Remember Ria?" Bill saids, bringing me back from my thought's. I roll my eyes at the name. Bill dated her for half a year, she was such a slut she slept with tom knowing they were brothers. Bill was upset with his brother's poor decision; they didn't talk to each other for months. They finally got over there differences so bill forgave tom. "yea" I say bitterly. "sometimes i wonder if she still would have dated me if i wasn't famous." He saids honestly. "probably not" I say truthfully. In my opinion she was only with bill because he was a successful band leader. And just used him for his fame. I wouldn't be surprised if she never loved him. "I thought so too" He saids lowly.
It honestly breaks my heart, how sad and vulnerable he sounded saying this. I reach for his hand, interlocking my fingers with his. He rubs his thumb in circular motion on the back of my hand. "she missed out on a whole lot" I say causing him to smile goofy. "really?" He asks, needing reassurance. "I'm sure" I responded. This seemed to make him feel better. "You're a great friend" He saids flashing me a bright smile. I winced at the word 'friend' , before quickly masking it with a smile of my own. "I try to be" i managed to say.

" Have you given tom an answer?"
God, why did he have to ruin such a great moment. I let out a sigh, " No, i've been avoiding him". Now saying those words out loud made me feel shitty. Bill frowned at me, clearly disappointed in my actions. " that's not how you should handle it" He said in a disapproving tone, shaking his head at me. " I know, I know I just" , My hands fly up to my face. I drag them down my face, leaving them to cover over my mouth.
" I just don't want to hurt him with my answer" My words sounded muffled, though bill still managed to hear my words.
"I'm pretty sure it hurts him more that you're ignoring him" He saids, stating the obvious.
"I know and i feel like an ass hole" i groan out.
"well, do you?" He asks, It takes me moment to process his question.
"Do i what?"
" Like him" He states simply, as if it was the most simplistic thing in the world.
"I" The words caught in my throat. He pokes my cheek with his index finger.
"Is that a blush i see?" He teases.

My heart breaks, he thought i liked tom, it wasn't like that at all, I only saw him as one of my best friends. Don't get me wrong i love him, but it was different than what i felt for bill.

I sit up, rubbing my hands on the fabric of my jeans, something i did when i was nervous, bill sat up also.
"I don't know Bill" I say below a whisper. He frowns at me.
" what is it, you can tell me" He throws an arm around my shoulder, bringing me close to his side. He places his chin on top of my head. I breath in his scent, breathing in what smelt like cologne and a hint of cigarettes.He was smoking again. I frown at the discovery. He had promised he would quit that habit, he only did so when he was stressed.

"The only right way to handle this situation is to tell the truth."
I deflate, of course he was right, but i was scared, this could potentially ruin my friendship with both of them. And I honestly don't think i could ever handle something like that. They both mean so much to me.
"come on" He nudged me in his arms.

HIS ARMS
I felt so safe in his arms, his embrace was warm, the soothing strokes of his hand running through the locks of my hair could be enough to lull me to sleep.

I let out a puff of air, forcing myself to muster up some courage.
"I'm still trying to figure out things out"
It wasn't entirely the truth but somewhat close.
I needed to figure out confessing my feelings to bill, or if i wanted to have tom hate me by doing so. It was the same outcome, one i so badly wanted to avoid. He hums in understanding.

"Got it, just don't avoid him, instead tell him those exact same words"

God, bill always knew what to say or do to make me feel better. I nod.
I let out a quick 'ok'

"alright, i think we should get going, It's far too dark to be laying here in the park" He looks around. I laugh at him, he gives a frown in response.

"yeah, we may even get mugged."
His eyes widened. He was so paranoid.
I pat his shoulder, "Relax, the only thing they'll be getting is a card, and i sure as hell am not giving them my pin" He laughs at my humor. As we walk to his car in the parks parking lot he tells me about a few demos he's unsure of releasing. The ride to his apartment complex in LA was spent blasting music at full volume.

——————————————————
ALRIGHT SO THERE WILL BE MORE PARTS THAT WILL DWELVE INTO EVERYTHING JS BE PATIENT CS IT WILL TAKE A WHILE NGL anyways thanks for reading luvv u prettysss💗