🤭TXT- 24 hours- Part One

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun mentioned "you can't kill her. It was a mistake to hire her in the first place. I bet she has no idea where he is."

Beomgyu complained "when we find him, he's mine. You don't steal money from ME and walk away!"

Soobin asked "what are you going to do?"

Beomgyu stared right at the father, the snitch, sitting across from him. "Kill his family and make him watch. He gets to starve to death alone in the dark."

12pm. Taehyun came in to check on the progress of the lab. Kai gave him the run down of what he was able to figure out so far. Afterwards, he pulled him to the side to let him know a family went missing where he was from. "Do you think they did that?"

"Watch the crematorium around 11. I don't know who is running it now but that's usually when I had bodies delivered to me."

Taehyun checked his watch. "Its been taped off by the police since you left. Your blood freaked everyone out."

"I bet theyre still using it." Kai looked at the clock on the wall. "I'll be ready for lunch at 1."

"See you then."

The Choi brothers saw the wife wake up. Yeonjun exposed his knife then dragged her over. Soobin kicked her legs to make her fall in front of her husband. Beomgyu cocked his gun and held it to the back of her head. "Talk or she dies."

Soobin ripped the duct tape off. The informant pleaded "I didn't say anything! Don't hurt her!" Beomgyu shot her arm. The husband cried "THEY ASKED BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING! LET THEM GO! PLEASE!"

Beomgyu shot her thigh. Yeonjun taped a thick layer of tape around the son's mouth. He was crying too much. Soobin demanded "talk."

The husband saw Beomgyu about to shoot her other thigh so he pleaded "STOP! I only gave them the blonde's name! I swear I didn't say anything about you guys!"

That infurated Beomgyu. Now he had to find him before the police did. He shot the wife in the head out of frustration. The rest of the magazine went into her skull. She didn't look human by the time he was done. Another magazine went into the gun as the son was dragged in front now. Beomgyu threatened "you had no right to say anything about MY blonde!"

1pm. Kai went to lunch with Taehyun. The blonde casually said "I know that guy. The one who got kidnapped with his family. He used to work for me."

Taehyun stopped eating his soup. "Are you in danger?"

"Probably. I wouldn't doubt the police are after me now."

"And you're shockingly calm about it."

Kai rolled up his sleeve to show him a large scar on his left wrist. "I'm ready to die. I always have been. Plus, not like the police can do much. You have jurisdiction over them."

"That looked deep Kai."

"It was. I should've died. I was saved."

Taehyun resumed eating his soup. "Beomgyu right? The youngest?"

"How did you know?"

"I've been keeping tabs on him. He actually took something from there if I remember correctly."

"What was it?"

Taehyun scrolled through his phone. "A 2 karat diamond earring?"

"My birthstone. Why the hell would he want that? He could easily buy one. They're more than rich enough for it."

Beomgyu fiddled with the earring on his left ear, as he waited for Yeonjun to be done carving 'worthless' into the son's back. Soobin and him were bored.

Yeonjun always took his time. The dad kept begging him to stop but none of the Chois cared. He got to the last 's' in 'worthless'. That letter was the deepest to really drive home the message. When he was done, he turned the son around so his dad could see his handy work.

The dad looked away. Soobin threatened "keep talking or your son gets to watch that carved into you next."

He looked at the brothers then back at his son. His lip quivered. "The police don't know where he is either! He's gone! I swear that's all I know! They don't know anything about you guys! Please let us go!"

Beomgyu laughed maniacally. "That's so funny! Because every time we ask, new information comes out!" He hit the son as hard as he could with his gun. A large gash cut into his cheek.

The dad saw blood dripping out of his child's mouth. "STOP! THERE'S JUST ONE LAST THING! I SWEAR! ONE LAST THING AND THAT'S ALL I KNOW!"

Yeonjun held the knife to the son's neck. "Talk."

The boy spit blood out as he whimpered "dad... please... talk."

Yeonjun pressed into his neck. Blood started to drip where the edge of the blade rested.

The informant yelled "I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK! This is all I know!" He looked at his son and said he was sorry in his eyes. They were both dead and they knew it. The Chois weren't the type to let people live, even as a warning. His son ever so slightly nodded. Now that he got permission, the informant lied. "Kai is dead! That's why you can't find him!"