CLOWNING WITH KALANI.!!

Start from the beginning

"Hey Kalani!!" Raniya slightly yelled making Darius and Mytia look over. Kalani smiled and waved her hands while walking over. "Hey y'all."

Darius looked over Kalani's shoulder to see Demauri talking to all of the Tommy Boyz. He held his finger up before walking over to the group.

"Kalani you wanna see my trick?" Mytia asked as she walked to the grass. "Yea," Kalani answered as she sat on the concrete. After Mytia did her trick, Kalani started clapping.

"Period. Gimme five!" Kalani said as she held her hand up. Mytia gave Kalani a high five before sitting next to her. "You got some snacks?" Kalani nodded her head and got up with Mytia on her back.

Kalani grabbed Raniya's hand and started walking to the academy. "Y'all gon have to share the gummy bears," Kalani said as she started digging in her bag. "Who's bag is this?" Myria asked as she started touching it.

"That's D's bag." Kalani said as she moved it from Mytia's reach. Kalani grabbed the baby of gummy bears and gave it to Mytia after she opened them.

"Thank you Kay!" They yelled in sync while running out the garage. Kalani smiled and grabbed her apple juice before walking out the garage. As Kalani was finna walk past the boys, they started calling her name, making her walk towards them.

As Kalani got closer to the group she started walking as slow as a tourtise making the boys side eye her. Kalani laughed and started walking normal. "What y'all calling me for?"

Bounce started pointing in between Demauri and Kalani making Kalani confused. "Ohhh," Kalani said as it clicked to what he was mentioning. "Yeah we a thing, why?"

"What about her?" Blue asked as he pointed at Janiya, making Kalani turn her head. "Ohh," Kalani said before she turned to the boys. "I don't care." She finished as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, bye sister!" Demarion yelled as he started waving, while pushing her away. Kalani waved and walked away, making her way to the garage. A few minutes later Tommy came out his office and started yelling. "Alright clowns load up, we got some parties to attend!"

Kalani had grabbed her and Demauri's snack bags before walking out the garage. She jogged to the Tommy Boyz car and gave him his bag before walking to the THG truck. Kalani climbed in the middle and buckled up.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

Tsquad was now at the first party and TSG just finished their hopouts. Kalani and Ladybangz were planning on hopping out together so they were gonna go last. As Tommy blew the whistle, Kalani and Ladybangz started their routine.

After the duo finished their hopout, the crew put the birthday boy in the middle of the circle and started hyping him up for a few seconds.

"Okay Okay, We got a Tommy's pick!" Tommy said before he continued. "The Tommy's pick isss.... Sassy vs Cinco!" He finished. Tsquad started clapping as Sassy and Cinco walked on different sides. Kalani stood beside Sassy on her right side.

(Boss = Kalani, K3 = Twin 1)

After the battle, Kalani gave everyone a hug and moved to stand beside Demauri. Kalani put her hand out and Demauri put his hand in hers.

The couple stayed like that for the rest of the party until it was time to go to the next party. The crew had stopped at Rally's for food and drinks before hitting the highway.