TSQUAD VS DOC.!!

Kalani Marie Brown2:30 PMCaffeine📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
2:30 PM
Caffeine📍
____________________________________

Tsquad had just made it to caffeine and was now getting ready to get on the dance floor. Kalani was sitting on Demauri's lap. They were waiting on DOC to arrive so they could start.

Once DOC arrived, Tsquad made their way to the dance floor and sat down. Tommy was telling all the dancers no touching, and the other rules.

First Tommy made Jayah go against Giana, then he did Justyce vs Raven, Kimorah vs Ahniyah, Trin vs Serenity, London vs Djai, and then it was Kalani and Lil Boss turn.

Kalani and Lil Boss was going against Asia and Danae.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

Tommy let all the dancers take a thirty minute break. Kalani and Tristen were walking and talking about the situation with TiccTacc.

"I was gonna tell Tommy but she just been talking so much that there ain't no point in talking at all, I told her it was on sight and she left me on read." Kalani said.

"That's why I told you she was scared, she supposed to be going to the mall this weekend so I'mma try to get momma to take us." Kalani finished.

They had 15 minutes left before they had to go back out, so they agreed to leave the situation alone until later. 

The fifteen minutes had passed which meant all the tsquad girls had to get back on the stage for the rest of the battle.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

It was now 5:39 and Tsquad was making their way back to the academy. Kalani, Trin, and Demauri were riding with Tjay.

They made a quick stop at a gas station since the academy was an hour and a half away.

Tjay put the car in park and unlocked the car doors. Kalani, Trin, and Demauri had separated and went to different aisles.

They grabbed whatever they wanted and paid, then hit the road. For the rest of the drive back they were playing Ricky Rat.

𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𓆉𓆉𓆉

"Momma!, can you take me and Tristen to the mall this weekend?" Kalani asked while walking up the stairs. She called Demauri as soon as she reached the house. "Yeah!, I'll take y'all" Momma Brown answered.

Kalani clapped her hands and ran down the stairs falling in the process. Groaning and getting up she started walking towards Tristen's room, rubbing the side of her face.

Demauri was laughing on the other line making Kalani hang up on him. She would call him later.

"Momma said she gon take us, but we gotta wait till she post because she be putting her location on her post." Kalani said as she walked in Tristen's room after knocking.

Tristen put her thumb up and continued her painting making Kalani remember something.

"Somebody told me I should sell my paintings, but I was gonna ask you if you wanted to do it with me," Kalani said as she sat in Tristen's vanity chair.

"Yeah, I was gonna sell mine too but I gotta set up the website." Tristen said as she got up to wash her hands.

Kalani gave her a thumbs up before walking to the kitchen, she was gonna make loaded fries for dinner.

After getting the ingredients for dinner, Kalani called Demauri and started cooking.

"Whatchu making Kalani?" Demarion asked, putting his head in the camera. "Loaded fries and no you can't have none." Kalani said.

Demarion sighed and flipped her off, making sure Kalani didn't see what he did. Kalani side eyed the camera before tapping her airpod twice so it could hang up.

After Kalani finished making dinner she gave everybody a plate and put the leftovers in a bowl and placed it in the fridge.

She called Demauri after she got out of the shower and went to bed. Kalani couldn't wait for the weekend to hit, it was only around the corner.