QUALITY TIME.!!

Kalani Marie Brown1:30 PMMama Brown house 📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
1:30 PM
Mama Brown house 📍
____________________________________

Kalani and Demauri were sitting in Kalani's room with paint can't spreaded out all over the floor. A few days ago, Momma Brown had helped Kalani take her room down so Kalani and Demauri could paint Kalani's wall.

Kalani had painted her wall grey yesterday so all they had to do today was the design. Kalani was working on the shoes while Demauri was working on the words and money. While working they were blasting music.

𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𓆉

Kalani and Demauri sighed looking at their hard work.

"You did good on the 'Stay humble' sign D, " Kalani said before she continued "Now can you help me with this plastic?" Demauri nodded his head, helping pick up the plastic

Once they finished picking up the plastic, they opened the windows so the smell can go out faster. Kalani started to sleep on an air mattress when she started painting her room.

"Are you staying the night?" Kalani asked, walking downstairs to put a bar of soap and men's body wash in the shower. "Yeah." Twin answered following her.

"Okay well I'm finna get in the shower upstairs, and you can get in this one." Kalani said

𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𓆉𓆉

"You hungry?" Kalani asked walking into the kitchen. "How you gon ask me that and we ain't eat all day, but yeah. " Kalani rolled her eyes at his sassiness.

"Okay well I'm finna make our plates, can you grab the air mattress from the closet?" Kalani asked as she jumped on the counter to grab two plates. Twin nodded his head and got up, heading towards the closet.

Kalani had just finished making her and Demauri plates. Setting them down on the living room table, she started to push the table closer to the couch.

Demauri walked in with the rolled up air mattress in his arms, "Where you want this at?" Demauri asked. Kalani pointed to the clear area of the floor.