🌲🌲 CJ's Adventures 🌲🌲

..A few months earlier before Scarlet went to Shanghai...

Scene: Fei's house.

Wu Shifu opens the door as Fei enters the room while holding a few weeks-old baby panther he was shivering and weeping in Fei's arms.

Fei: (worried) It's okay little guys I'll take good care of you.

Wu Shifu locked the front door walked toward Fei and examined the baby panther.

Wu Shifu: (examined him) He looks very healthy, no cuts or bruises and uh (Wu Shifu looks surprised by the baby panther's emerald eyes) Huh!? I had never seen a panther with emerald eyes before... normally it was yellow-coloured eyes.

Fei: Maybe he is a special master. He might be the last panther of his kind in the Shanghai jungle.

Wu Shifu: Hmm... well if we gonna keep him we gonna think of a name for him and his birthday.

Fei: Hmm... I got it, how about we'll make this day his birthday as we don't know his actual birthday? (Look at the calendar as it is revealed to be July 7th.) I got the date for his birthday.

Fei looks at the panther in her arms as he looks at her softly with big emerald eyes; she strokes him gently and purrs cutely.

Fei: (smiles) I'm gonna name you Night (he meows softly) and your birthday is July 7th which means today. (He meows softly and wags his tail cutely) You're my good boy Night (She kisses him on his nose as he licks her cheeks Fei chuckles and Wu Shifu smiles at them.) No matter what I'll protect you... I promise. (Fei hugs Night as he cuddles up to me as he closes his eyes.)

Present day - Scene: Scarlet's room

CJ slept peacefully with his Chat Noir plushie as he dreamed that he was a little cub and was with his parents in the Shanghai Jungle playing and cuddling together his mother nuzzled him sweetly as the ping interrupted his dream and he peaks his eyelid to look at Scarlet's laptop as she got a message. He got up from his bed stretched himself climbed onto Scarlet's bed walked toward Furyy as she was sleeping on the pillow and began to lick her, tickling Furyy. Furyy let out a soft giggle as she couldn't resist her tickles.

Furyy: (sleepy) Good morning CJ.

He then began to crawl toward the sleeping Scarlet. Scarlet let out a soft giggle as she felt CJ begin to gently lick her neck, trying to wake her up. CJ let out a soft roar as it made Scarlet joint out.

Scarlet: Morning CJ, had a nice sleep? (CJ nodded as he got down from her bed and climbed onto her chair as Scarlet noticed that her laptop had got a message.) Oh, I got a message. (She got out of bed and looked at her laptop while CJ watched her curiously as she smiled softly and looked at her phone for the time it revealed as it was 9:30 am.) Oh my gosh! I'm gonna meet my friend in 15 minutes (She ran into her closet and got dressed quickly as CJ meowed confused.)

Scene: The hallway

Scarlet was checking herself as she got everything before leaving the house CJ was holding a dog's leash in his mouth as he wanted his walk as Scarlet was distracted.

Scarlet: Okay that's everything? Come on Furyy let's go! (She grabs her purse and grabs the doorknob as CJ nudges her for his attention and Scarlet looks at him.) I'm sorry CJ but I can't give you a walk today. I'm just too busy today. I got lots of stuff to do. (CJ's ear went droopy and whimpered sadly as Scarlet noticed it) Don't worry when I come back I'll get you your favourite fish, salmon okay? (Kiss his head as he licks her cheek as she giggles and she walks toward the door and locks the door leaving CJ all alone.)

CJ stares at the door as Scarlet walks out he whimpers sadly and walks to the kitchen the camera moves to the right as it shows the calendar revealed to be July 7th. CJ looked at his food bowl as it was regular cat food as he was not in the mood to eat.