"why you ratting me out?" you asked, looking back at her as she shrugged "ima talk to you later" kay said, grabbing your jaw and making you look at him as yall made eye contact.

he licked his lips and you turned your head, looking at the camera "so ima catch y'all later" you laughed, turning the camera off and putting it in your glove box.

"where we goin?" kay asked as he pulled out the gas station "where you wanna go bree?" you asked her while looking at her "can we go to the mall?" she asked "yea, is that all?" you asked and she nodded.

"ouu can we go in claire's?" she asked, getting excited "yea, let's go" you said, holding her hand as multiple people walked by "damn dey can't say excuse me" kay said, walking behind y'all as yall entered claire's

you let go of aubree's hand and followed her around the store as she wandered around grabbing things that she wanted, did i mention that y'all told her she didn't have a limit? well yea.

"what y'all was talkin bout in da car?" kay asked as he stood beside you as you looked at the phone cases "nothing, why?" you asked, looking at him and he just shook his head "nvm" he replied, walking away which made you furrow your eyebrows.

"no, say what's on your mind- i want these!" you started until you were cut off by aubree walking up to kay with multiple things in her hand such as a mini book bag, necklace, nail polish, and 2 toys.

"dats all you want?" he asked and she nodded "come on" he said to her as he got in line but you took your eyes off of them once your phone started ringing, you took your phone out of your purse, seeing that it was a call from cam.

"hello" you said as you answered the phone, walking around the store "watchu doin, mami?" he asked "at the mall wit kay, why? wsp" you said "damn i was rey tell you pull up" he said and you laughed.

"for what?" you asked "cause i wanted to tt you n chill" he replied "i might pull up later, wya?" you asked "da crib but i'm rey get on stream in a lil" he said "type shii but ima call you back when i leave" you said.

"ight safety ma" he said "thanks, bye" you said before hanging up and once you turned around kay was right behind you, leant against a shelf which made you jump a little cause you weren't expecting him to be right there.

"oh, y'all done?" you asked and he looked you up n down before nodding and walking out the store with his sister "attitude? i will be seeing camrin then" you said as you walked behind them.

"do you have a boyfriend already? is that why you won't get with kay kay?" she asked, stopping to look at you "no" you replied "i think he's mad so i'm walking with you" she said and you let out a small laugh.

"what other store do you wanna go to?" you asked "do they have a justice in here?" she asked and you shook your head "it got shut down, you want sum shoes?" you asked and she nodded.