Chapter 2

Y/N put her phone back in her pocket and just stood there, on the Avengers tower, watching New York and wondering how the mission would go the next day. She had a lot of thoughts on her mind but there was nothing she could do now that she told Techno.

Y/N made her way back to the living room, where she was met with all the Avengers looking at her. "And? What did your boyfriend say?" asked Natasha. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND" Y/N replied angrily "Sure whatever" "Anyhow, he did agree to come over for the night." "Wait- what exactly do you mean by come over?" Peter spoke up. "That means that he will be spending the night here, at the tower" Y/N explained.

"Who even is it?" Tony asked. He knew that the only friends she had were her YouTube colleagues from the DreamSMP so he wondered which one it would be.

"Technoblade"

"WHAT" Peter seemed shocked.

"Why are you yelling?" Y/N was confused. Peter knew it was going to be a famous youtuber, since he watched her videos. He wouldn't admit it but Y/N hacked his account and saw he even had the notifications on for her channel.

"You tell us now that Technoblade is going to be here?" Peter asked, still shocked. He seemed nervous, but also excited.

"I- well I didn't think it was THAT important who it was" Y/N answered.

"Seems like we have a Technoblade fan here" noticed Tony, who was studying Peter's expression to figure out what he was thinking.

"I- is that a problem Mr.Stark?" Peter asked. "No, why would you think that?" answered Tony.

"So when is he getting here?" Natasha asked, she was curious to who this person was, to earn Y/N's protection.

"He said he is going to be ready in an hour. So maybe an hour and a half? I don't know though, I will have to do some explaining and I don't know how long that will take" Y/N replied.

"Anyways, we have refined our plan for tomorrow. We just need you to check over it" Steve said, turning his attention back to the mission.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Y/N was currently putting a set of armour on, that would be able to protect her enough for a fight, but also wouldn't tell people looking at her that she was wearing armour. She put on her headset-glasses that allowed FRIDAY to show her where to go on a minimap, but also allowed for communication, internet access and it also checked her vitals. Her heart rate was currently higher than usual, but Y/N paid it no mind and attributed it to the voices being loud again.

She checked once again that she had everything: Armour, daggers, headset, USB-Drive in case Techno couldn't back his computer up, yes, that should be everything.

Y/N took a deep breath and started walking towards what the Avengers call "the cliff", which was the landing pad for the jets, but it looked like a cliff so they gave it its nickname.

On her way there she saw Peter in the living room, doing homework and Tony helping him. 'Irondaddy to the rescue' she thought to herself before quickly waving goodbye and walking outside.

Once there she took a moment to admire the citizens going about their day, the traffic was going especially slow, since it was just past midday and many workers were returning from lunch break. Y/N tried to calm the voices down, but they wouldn't stop yelling at her. Some were yelling to hurry up to get to Techno, whilst others were telling her to jump...without using her wings...

Once she came to the conclusion that the voices weren't going to shut up anytime soon she spread her wings and took off.

~10 minutes later~

Y/N was currently flying over San Francisco, trying to find a suitable spot to land, which she found not long after. She landed in some trees in the middle of a park that seemed to have very few visitors so no one saw her land. Y/N quickly made her headset shift into what looked like normal headphones and started walking towards Technos apartment.

695 words

Next chapter should be out today

- Void