Jude Bellingham - First one!

Lola arrived at the Bellingham house and using the spare key she was given, she went around to the back and entered the fairly huge house using the sliding door which leads to the patio.

As she entered, she bumped into Mark, who was coming from downstairs. "Lola, how are you doing dear child?" He said exuberantly. 

"I'm good thank you! Has Jude come back yet from the game home? I tried catching him after the game but I decided to surprise him." Lola said smiling to the older man.

"Oh well that's thoughtful of you, he just got back, you'll find him upstairs." Mark said with a wide grin. 

Today Jude made his official debut for Real Madrid and adding onto that, he scored a beautiful volley. Lola wanted to surprise him with just a huge bouquet of flowers and something sentimental. 

As soon as she thanked him, she made her way up the stairs.

She opened the door quietly and as still as possible, and saw Jobe fiddling through his bed-side stand looking for a charger.

"Hi madam! Look for the old block yeah?" he said laughing quietly.

"Haha, very funny Jobe, where's your brother mate?" Lola said whispering to the younger Bellingham.

"Why are you whispering?" Jobe exclaimed out loud. Lola put her hand on her eyes as she tried to explain to the boy who was acting stupid in that moment. "I've got a surprise for him and your big mouth is going to ruin it, now shush boy" As she finished, he nodded with a sarcastic smile.  Lola and Jobe have always been friends and they clicked instantly ever since Jude introduced her to him.

Just as she finished her interaction with him, he left the room in laughter, and a sound came from the bathroom door indicating that Jude was done with his shower. Lola placed the huge bouquet of flowers and a box on his bed in a hurry and went to hide in his closet seeing as his clothes were already layered out on the bed and it was the closest place to her. She could still peep out and see what he was doing.

Jude came out with a towel wrapped around him hanging dangerously below the waistline and a towel wrapped around his neck which he used to dry his hair. Lola slowly watched the water droplet from his forehead roll down his tanned chest and stomach. 

As he turned his head to grab his phone, he saw flowers of many colours sitting on his bed and saw a box with his initials "JB.5" on the top of it. He reached out to grab it and opened it gently but in a rush. As he opened the box, he revealed a pair of personalized Adidas boots as well as a mini letter.

 Lola finds herself peeping through to the room from the closet as she sees Jude smiling excitedly from ear-to-ear as he read the letter.

"Judey my guy, I just wanted to sya I'm so proud of you! That amazing debut you had today and the goal. I want you to know that as you start this new journey, me, your parents, Jobe and everyone dear to you is with you. I love you so much pookie! Ik you hate that word btw (:
God loves you too!

X Lola :)"

He put down the letter and he grabs his phone immediately wanting to facetime her. It rings for a few second until he hears a familar ringtone coming from his closet. As he walks towards it Lola jumps out.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Babe, when did you get it there? silly" He exclaimed with a wide smile

"Well my plan was to leave after dropping all this off but you came out of the bathroom and I had nowhere to go so I just stayed."

"Thank you...really, it means a lot."

"I love you so much and I know we will make good memories here in Spain with you by my side" Jude says.

"I love you more!"

______________________________________

Hey ya'll!

"