Lil Timmy and The Other One - chapter 2 -

(a/n): lil Timmy, my man!

.

.

After running all the way to the elevator, the 9 of you all tried to press the button to make the come down.

But the doors never opend.

(f/n) was basically smashing the buttons until they punched it in sheet anger. "FUCK!" they screamed.

You were feeling numb. You Just saw 3 of your friends die due to what could only be described as a demon.

The rest of the people who were away eventually catched up to your little group. Maya was holding Mike, who was sobbing uncontrolably at the death of his sister Maria.

Jason was also crying, although more discretly, Ryan was, his best friend after all. Travis was oddly quiet, while Simon was screaming about how he didn't want to die and Tobias was telling him to shut the fuck up.

It was chaos.

And you realized you couldn't ask Maria to spell attic now.

"We need to get out of here, now!" Simon said between his panic induced ramblings "No shit Sherlock! Whatever that .... THING was It KILLED them!" Tobias snapped.

"What do you want us to do? The elevator's jammed! We can't get out even if we wanted to." (f/n) said

"THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPEND IF JASON HAVEN'T SUGGESTED THIS STUPID TRIP!" Mike cries out "MY SISTER IS DEAD!! DEAD!! BECAUSE OF YOU!" Maya had to hold Mike down else he'd add a new body to the pile.

"Mike! Come to your senses! None of us would have known that there's a fucking demon in this hotel!" Maya gritted her teeth as she tried to get mike to calm down.

You couldn't take this anymore, so while everyone was arguing you ventured jnto the doors again. You had left your flashlight with the rest, so now you were relying on the occasional thunder to light your path to the 11th door.

"I'm not gonna stand there and do nothing, If there's no exit back there, then there must be an exit up ahead" you said to Timothy as you entered the 11th room, you tried your best to ignore the corpses and move onto the 12th door.

Good thing this room was lit, you were starting to hear voices in all of that darkness. But again, you were a coward at heart, so you sat on the chair on the corner of the room and finally broke down. Crying your eyes out, you let all of the frustration out of your system. You didn't felt bad for their deaths, and that was making you mad. Why couldn't you care? Isn't that what friends do? You decided to just cry, that's what mourning people did right? They cried.

It's good to cry, or so you heard. And so you cried.

Somewhere between your sobbing fits, little Timothy had awoken at last, and boy was he surprised to wake up and find out he was being craddled in the hands of a sobbing human.

Not the best sight to wake up to. You noticed that and lifted him up to your eye level.

"H-hey there, lil Timmy" you said while sniffling. "Sorry for punching you earlier, you just scared me, is all." It was a sincere apology, you really didn't mean it.

Lil Timmy was a bit skeptical, but you did picked him up and kept him safe with you until now. He turned around and saw the 12 on the door. So that means you were carrying him since door 8.

He would let that slide for now. Turning back to you, he made a spooder noise and crawled out of your hands into your arm and shoulder, and there he stayed.

"You sure you don't wanna go back to your drawer?" You asked, getting up again. Maybe the person you hear this from was right, you did felt better after crying.