#2 - The Glorious Eyes has Stories

Start from the beginning

As far as the eye could see, there were only shimmering silver flowers. He had never seen such a flower on earth. His eyes scanned around the room, blinking at the oddities he found. Like the scene on the wall that showed the sparkling stars and the beautiful moonlight shining on something, despite the fact they were in the middle of a deep ocean.

But, as usual, Jinwoo shrugged off his silly thoughts because he was in a Dungeon, which was not connected to the earth.

Now what had caught Jinwoo's attention was in the center of the room.

He walked down the path in the center of the room that led to the top of the temple. It was magnificently built, very remarkable. With a pool of water in the center that reflected the starry sky, as well as silver flowers decorating the sides, it made for a stunning sight.

 With a pool of water in the center that reflected the starry sky, as well as silver flowers decorating the sides, it made for a stunning sight

(Sc : Pinterest)

It was probably the first time Jinwoo had seen a dungeon that was beautiful and not ruined by the sight of various monsters.

His eyes were hypnotized as he gazed up at the starry sky, a fleeting memory reminding him of Ashborn's royal night, when the Shadow Monarch was The King of a Star Kingdom called Velaris.

Then, Jinwoo's eyes caught sight of a vertical object standing in the middle of a pool of water. Not far from him, so, Jinwo squinted his eyes to see more clearly, before widening in realization.

That there was someone there.

However, what made his heart beat faster were the long red strands of hair flying in the wind.

Under the sparkling night sky, the figure was very beautiful. The light made the visuals look even more mystical and ethereal. The Sung family's eldest son stared intently, gazing at the details of his sculpted face, his thick eyelashes were brushing his smooth and mesmerizing cheeks.

It completely captivated his heart and soul.

It was as if Jinwoo was confronted with the presence of a divine being.

"Altalune." My Moon.

Cale Henituse.

Sung Jinwoo is facing Ashborn's lover.

The Absolute One's Last Fragment.

However, the sight of the chains around his body spoiled the beauty. Jinwoo realized that, behind that calm sleeping face, there must be a great deal of pain being harbored.

The Black Heart's mana buzzed and roared with sadness and longing. Asking Jinwoo to move closer in order to release the chained figure as soon as possible.

Gray eyes glowed with purple light as they gazed at the chain that had entered the body of the other red-haired man. Pondering how he could remove the chains without hurting Cale.

The power imparted the knowledge that he could free Cale easily, all it took was a short distance and Jinwoo's physical touch on the chains. It worked the same way as it had in front of the Dungeon door earlier.