A/N (Author's note)

This is the first time I decided to write something like this so it might be terrible. Also English isn't my first language so there might be mistakes (unless it's in a group chat or something, then it's intentional). 

I haven't watched all the marvel movies, so Avengers character might be a little off and that's also why not everyone is here. The Avengers that will be included in this fanfic are: Iron Man (Tony Stark), Captain America (Steve Rogers), Hulk (Bruce Banners), Thor, Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff), Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff), Vision, Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Phoenix (Y/N)

Yes, Pietro is alive because I mean, who would've wanted him dead? 

This is set two years after Age of Ultron and the Avengers are in contact with Loki, because Y/N's character resembles me and you guys don't want to know what would happen if I were to meet the god of mischief.

....what else do I have to say? ...Ah yes, I should mention that nobody knows Y/N is an avenger, not even her closest YouTube friends. The public only knows that there is another genius like Tony Stark that is part of the Avengers, and that they call themselves 'Phoenix'. 

FRIDAY was mostly made by Y/N and is far more advanced than JARVIS was, being able to feel basic emotions, such as happiness, sadness, anger and loves to tease the Avengers. FRIDAY also often helps with pranks and can control Tony's suits if needed.

Y/N is a she/her, yes. If you are uncomfortable with that just change the pronouns in you head. She is 25 years old and has a degree in egineering and is a very skilled hacker. Y/N speaks english, russian (So she can talk about other people with Nat and Peter without those people knowing what they are talking about). Also her weapon is a sword but she is also good with bow and arrow, not as good as Clint but still very good). 

Y/N's powers:

Human - Phoenix hybrid

Body temperature: 40 ° normal, up to 45 ° when injured and up to 50 ° when severely injured (celsius, I'm italian)

golden wings that can appear and disappear (wingspan = 6m)

can shapeshift into a phoenix

Enhanced healing powers (lethal injuries for a mortal human can heal in up to three days)

Fire resistance (phoenix is reincarnation of fire)

Superhuman speed, stamina and strength (no obvious muscles)

Voices in head (like Techno in the dsmp lore but irl)

Can lift Thor's hammer (Phoenix is considered on par with the gods, at least in this universe)

Oh and also here are the usernames used in the group chat:

Tin_can - Tony Stark - Iron Man

Mama_spider - Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow

Language_police - Steve Rogers - Captain America

Spider-kid - Peter Parker - Spider-man

Lord_of_sparkles - Thor odinson - Thor

Budget_robin_hood - Clint Barton – Hawkeye

Green_man - Bruce Banner - Hulk

Slowgold - Pietro Maximoff - Quicksilver

Mind_reader - Wanda Maximoff - Scarlet witch

Walking_vibranium - Vision

Fire_bird - Y/N - Phoenix

I think that's it. I might post the first chapter today or tomorrow. I have planned out a lot and I still have about a month before school starts again, so I have plenty of time to write but the internet is very shitty here but I'm going back home on monday so there I will have good internet again. 

Now that I'm done with the rambling....

Bye for now

- Void

o7 Fly high king, Technoblade never dies