fifteen

SIX YEARS LATER

SIX YEARS LATER

AFTER EVERYTHING JEREMY and Ellie still came to what they had labelled as their spot and danced or talked. With helping Ric set up the boarding school and having to ensure the world was safe, the pair of them had been through a lot.

From Katherine dying and coming back alive to Ellie being trapped in a prison world with Damon, Kai and Bonnie at one point the couple had faced hardships.

"I think we should go to New Orleans," Ellie told Jeremy, "I need to see if Bekah's okay, and Caroline said something happened to Klaus and-"

"-okay, we will leave tonight." Jeremy interrupted, pressing a kiss onto his fiancés lips.

And so, the fun wasn't over. The pair still would always be involved in drama, but at least they would have one another through it all.

In New Orleans, they helped defeat the Hollow. And back in Mystic Falls, helped Alaric and the school thrive. After that they had finally decided to get married in their spot with just family and friends.

At the end of their lives, they both passed on into peace where Ellie got to meet Jenna and Jeremy's parents.

And they all lived happily ever after... all because of Matt Donovan was an idiot who can't even remember what the American numbers are (and yes, Ellie did tell him that for the rest of his life, and yes he did outlive any of the mystic gang).