21%

TIME SKIP: (y/n)'s 18th birthday;

JAHSEHS POV;

i was sitting at home while cookie and her mom went on a shopping spree, i paid for it of course. before they left i gave them my black american express card and told them to use it.. of course cookie tried to give it back but i denied and insisted she'd take it & use all the money she pleased.

earlier i made her, her mom, my mom, aiden & i a huge breakfast. it included eggs, grits, bacon, french toast, pancakes, waffles, sausage & biscuits. there still had to be at least 3 pounds of leftovers that could last us a whole week and change.

while cookie was out, i was calling up ski & tank.. they're gonna help me plan out her birthday suprise!

they walked in with a small cage & a blanket was placed on top of it. they also had at least 20 bags of designer brands & some stuff she loved. i dapped the both of them up & we got to work.

first we wrapped all the designer boxes and bags in birthday wrapping paper. then we placed it around a chair we got her that was sort of set up like a baby shower.

after that we hung up a banner that said "happy 18th birthday !". then lastly we called up the bartenders & everyone else announcing that the party starts at 8..