14%

Saturday, 1:37 PM

Jahseh's POV;
Location (MAKEOUTHILL)

"no stoke that's not right" we're setting up for the date that i'm supposed to be having with cookie & this nigga stoke can't do shit right.

"nigga, it's a light, it's not that fucking serious."

"it is that serious, i want to make everything look perfect for her." i said back blushing a little at the thought

"damn, you really want her don't you?"

"hell yeah i do, now hurry up so i can call her and tell her what time i'm gonna pick her up"

"alright i love lucy ass nigga"

i rolled my eyes at his little comment and got back to setting up.

"she could never be me tho zaddy" he added about 30 seconds later

"woah nigga, pause!" i said laughing hard as shit

>> 3 hours later...4:49 PM

"ight we done, i'm gonna call her now" i said to stoke.

"alright vro, i'm gonna go, see ya"

"alright vro be safe!" i said while dapping him up

>>>

(Y/N)'s POV:

i was figuring out what i was gonna wear to go out with jahseh later until my phone started buzzing indicating i was getting a call.

incoming call: Jahseh 🖤♾☺️

"hello"

"hey cookie, i'm gonna pick you up at 6"

"okay, but that's the time the sun goes down"

"and?, i gotchu, i promise"

"okay, bye jahjah"

"bye"

CALL ENDED 0:34

After Jahseh and I hung up on each other, I grabbed my towel & my speaker from my room then went to the bathroom to shower.

I'm low-key nervous to go out with him but whatever.

I hopped in the shower and did a full body scrub about 3 times, rinsed off & got out within 30 minutes.

i read the time as 5:24, i started moisturizing my body & picking out the outfit i thought fit the best with wherever the "surprise" place was.

(this is the outfit btw!)

by time i finished up it was 5:36, i went downstairs to my living room and greeted my mom who was watching tv on the loveseat.