chapter 29 uneasy feeling

Start from the beginning

Nodding her head the servant went out from there yibo then started eat his breakfast silently he started feel like something struck in his pipe but it's not food it's his pain he wants to let out his pain while crying but didn't not he just sat there blankly thinking why his husband is avoiding him..

He not even finish at least half of the plate only taking few bites from it he drinks glass full of water and got up from there and went directly to his room.

One hour happened for yibo to waiting for zhan to come back he is feeling so desperate he wants to see his zhan ge he wants talk.

He was thinking deeply about yesterday night event somewhere he feeling insecure but again he convince himself saying may be zhan ge is so nervous like him that's why he didn't come yesterday night in there shared bedroom maybe he needs some time to start there relationship as married couples..

When yibo was drowned in to deep thoughts he heard a car horn from outside......,. I think zhan ge comes home saying he again has a big smile on his face coming out from the he started to run towards the entrance...

When he came down at their sitting room there he saw his zhan ge who is sitting on sofa while massaging his scalp..

Zhan ge...... He called him went towards him.

Zhan also look at yibo turning his head then suddenly he diverted his eyes..

Haan.... Yibo did you had your breakfast. He asked him casually like nothing happened between them.

Humm...... Yibo murmured nodding his head

Are you okay zhan ge you looking so tired and are you feeling any pain in your head shall I give massage to you he asked.

No.... It's okay yibo I'm just little tired because of work but now I'm okay he replied.

At the mean time head servant meri came there with a cup of black coffee, giving it to him she again went back to the kitchen.

Coming more close to zhan yibo sat next to him on sofa.

Zhan ge are you really fine.. He asked again.

Humm.... Zhan murmured nodding his head.

Did you had your breakfast zhan ge shall I say aunty meri to prepare something for you.. Yibo asked

No... No..... Actually I had my breakfast outside...yibo he replied nervously..

Yibo did not replied anything he just watch zhan without blinking who is still massaging his scalp while having his coffee.. I think you got severe headache I'll massage you and I'm sure it will helps you.. Yibo said then he try touch his head.

Before he could touch him zhan got up from his place with jerk still holding the half filled coffee mug in his hand tightly.

Yibo got surprised by this sudden action he just watched at zhan with confused face.

Hehe..... Laughing nervously I'm really fine yibo you don't need to worried about me.

Actually I want to tell you something... He said.

Yibo just looked at him curiously with questioning gaze..

Ac..... Actually..... We are going back to Beijing today evening...

Yibo was surprised to here it he got up from his place looking at zhan ge.. But yu mama told me that we are staying here for 3 more days? He asked.

Yeah....... But what can i do it's emergency today evening I have a emergency meeting with foreign delicates and it's really very important for our company and after all I'm the CEO of the company so i should attend this meeting it's compulsory.. He explained.

Hummm...... That's true.... It's okay zhan ge if it's very important for our company then we should go back now.. Sigh... Okay then now I'll go and pack my and your bag...

Zhan just node his head having a forced smile on him.

Yibo also went into their room to packing..

After one and half an hour later they both reached chanqine airport there a medium size plane is waiting for them at runway they both hoped on the plane then the pilot announce about take off flight and tell them to put seatbelt on them.

Two and half hours later they both reached Beijing airport they both came out from the airport in middle yibo try to zhan hand but zhan move faster than yibo then after sitting in there benz car the car drive drove them to their (Xiao zhan) mansion after reached at their mansion entrance zhan left yibo without coming inside he said he will come at night after finishing the meeting he told him to don't wait for him and have dinner and sleep and the servant's will show him his room.

Bidding byee to him zhan left from there in same car leaving yibo alone at their.

Somewhere yibo started feeling so pain in his chest when zhan left him alone at the entrance he just stand there silently for sometimes while looking at the direction where zhan went few seconds ago.

Controlling his emotions he looks at their house while turning back taking a deep breath he went inside the house...

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated.

Hope you guys like..

Please vote and comment below.

Total 1477 words.....