20. Facing the truth

...Zachary..

Never had I ever thought that just one look could melt down my resolution.

The bright honey brown eyes, Glossy lips, smile.

just one look and all I wanted to do was hug the only girl I ever fell in love with ;Samaira and then her replica, Jeena,the same hair, same face cut, but the strange thing was her eyes. It was a different shade of blue, a rare one, one that I had. But was she?

Sleep wouldn't come to me easily so I did the next best thing, I went to my so called best friend's room and kicked him due to which he rolled down the bed.

"What the fuck, asshole if you couldn't sleep that doesn't mean you don't let other's too, I have my wedding tomorrow." Eric shouted.

"You knew she is coming." I shouted back.

"Obviously I did. I was the one who forced her." He said sitting back.

"Why?" I huffed

"Why you out of all the people?"

So yes Eric was the only person who knew what happened 4 years ago. He had me tracked down then and demanded the truth. Having no other way I told him everything.

"So that you get some guts and open your bloody self to the girl you love and accept her and your Daughter."

"My daughter?"

"Yes, Jeena is yours and Samaira's daughter."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Karma, buddy Karma, it's a bitch. You left Samaira alone. I never told you about your Daughter."

"Fair enough." I said and got up.

I was about to leave when Eric called back.

"Zachary."

"hmm"

"Tell her."

"I can't, Eric. I can't."

that night I couldn't sleep.

Should I tell Samaira everything?

How Will she react?

What if she doesn't believe me?

But then when I reminded myself the reason for all this chaos. I decided to stick to it.

...