3. So u can...

...Samaira POV...

"Guysss I am bored..." I sighed. We were all at Andy's place, all except Alia she had her cheer leading practice. "Where is Alia? " Andy asked.

"Practice!" I and Cam said in unison and later gave each other a high five.

"When and which is her next match?" Zayn asked. "Basketball in the next hour." I replied while playing with the football..

"Cool, then lets go for the match as it is we don't have anything better to do." Zayn said.

We all agreed and decided to meet at Father Justin ground by 3.

Around 3:40ish I picked Andy and we went ahead. When we reached Cam and Zayn were already there with the tickets.

We took our seats and at the same time the match begin. It went smoothly for the first part but the second part was stressful, we were on the edges, the game was 1-1 and within less that 40 sec left there was a basket from our team and it was from Zachary Herrington. he was one of the people who wanted to detach themselves from the society. He was no doubt sexy but you could never see his face probably because it was always behind a book. Yes he is a typical nerd.

"So he can play", I said to my friends. After match we left for home. Yeah we all love party but we do know our limits and we had school tomorrow, Alia and I share an apartment so she picked up a ride with me.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and dressed up in a simple red long sleeve top with black jeans and a cropped jacket with my red vans, I straightened my hair and tied it into a sleek pony tail, dabbed some lip gloss, mascara and black kohl. I made breakfast for me and Alia and later we left.

In english literature, we were supposed to be paired. "Samaira Waters "

"Yeah thats me" I said as I raised my hand.

"You are with Zachary Herrington, so please take your seat next to him." Our professor Mr. Smith said , I nodded and took my seat.  "Hey" I tried to initiate a coversation, well we were supposed to work on a project for 3 weeks, why not be friends right?

He just nodded.

"Nice game, yesterday." I said

"Thanks" he said after a while

So far so good.

"So you can talk. Huh" I teased.

"And, you talk alot." He sighed.
Way to go Samaira. Hope you don't kill him.

okay fine I agree I am a girl with a big mouth and mostly cant shut up but no one I repeat no one can insult Samaira Waters .