✪10✪

After some hard work, a few months had passed of their act. Everything had been normal, until one evening.
It was humid outside and they had once again did their thing. They were hanging around, enjoying the nice autumn weather, when a mysterious figure had come up to them.
"Hello!" They had said brightly.
They were wearing a black turtleneck with rainbow overalls. They had short, red hair that was fluffy and messy as if it had been messed with.
"Hiya!" Helio, said shaking their hand.
"Uh, hey?" Benzo said shortly after, a bit confused who this person was.
"I had an idea for you too, and, I was wondering if you'd be interested." They said, looking around to make sure nobody else was near.
"Well, what is it?" Benzo asked, annoyed.
"You know, if you started a daycare, you could get a bunch more money.. Plus, it's more needed. You can still dress up the same, all you have to do is kinda look after them, and your good. And, I know about your little... Hobby.."
Helio and Benzo's eyes widened. Benzo, being the sensible one, asked them.
"Who are you, even? And.. Why us?"
They chuckled and explained themselves.
"I'm D4N13, and I know much about you, plus, you looked like you needed some help"
"Well, what do you know about us?" Benzo asked.
"Sorry! He gets a little sassy" Helio said, giggling.
D4N13 assured Helio it was fine and replied to Benzo.
"Oh, I know lots of things" (iykyk! 😋)
"So, are ya gonna accept the offer?" D4N13 asked them.
"Yeah, whatever. Sure." Benzo said
"Great!" They said and handed them a contract.
"Both names. Print and signature. Date. You can look through it, but I assure you I'm not signing you into some crazy deal. It's just for legal reasons." They said, looking bored.
Once they were finished they handed it back to him.
"Thank you! Now, here's the address. Be there by 10:00 AM." They said, grabbing the contract and handing them a piece of paper, walking away.