✪2✪ (V&A)

TW:includes thoughts of death and attempted suicide

Vincent and Alexis were so scared. They had planned a whole new life as performers, and driven themselves to complete insanity. They did everything together. So, they decided they couldn't take it anymore. They set out a plan. The day they would do it, the time, everything. They decided to not leave a note. However, they did leave Alexis's notebook next to them,if anyone found them. They sat in Vincent's room. "You ready?" He asked. "Ready to leave this fucked up world? Yeah, I've been ready" They hugged each other tightly before tying their piece of rope even tighter around their necks. They passed out, but hadn't died. They went to ER but made it out alive. "Fuck." Alexis murmured once she had waken up. "We're going to need a better plan." Vincent said. They couldn't figure out anything that was going to work. Vincent had gotten annoyed with Alexis because she couldn't figure out something, ANYTHING! So, one day after school they went back to Vincent's house. And when they got there, he took the biggest, sharpest, knife he could find in his kitchen. He hadn't told Alexis, maybe it'd be like a surprise! They didn't want to create any bloodshed, but something is better than nothing.