YuQ W. | Betray

Y/n looks sadly at the four caskets being lower down. Her family had been murdered last night so it was all just her..

"Y/n."

And her husband, Yu Q. Wilson.

Her husband stood there with an umbrella in his hand, protecting her from the droplets of water falling from the sky.

"Let's get you home." He said monotonously.

Y/n nodded. "Yeah.. I don't like being here any longer."

Wilson walked besides her, stealing quick glances whenever he can.

She's awfully quiet..

"Are you alright? I'm sorry for your loss."

"..they didn't deserve it. They were so nice and caring. Whoever killed them is a heartless monster." Y/n clenched her fist in anger.

Her family was all she ever had before Wilson came to her life. Her parents were never too good or too bad, her siblings; sister and brother were protective, nice, understanding.

Now with them gone, she had no one else to look forward to.

Wilson is always busy with work. Whenever she would want to speak with him about something that happened during that day, he would brush her off, say 'sorry I'm busy.' then leaves.

Now who is she going to vent out on..

"Hey, you're gonna catch a cold if you don't get in the car." Wilson said.

He was standing by an opened car door at the passenger's side this whole time..?

"Sorry, I was lost in thoughts." Y/n gave him a smile as a thank you then got in the car. She looked out the window, face sad.

"They're in a better place now." Wilson says, getting in the driver's seat. He started the car, waited a few minutes then drove to their home.

The ride back was quiet, the sound of rain pouring heavily outside from the car was giving Y/n both comfort and grief.

"I miss them.." She mumbled.

Wilson only hummed.

"You know, Wilson." Y/n started. "I'm.. happy I married you. Although it was an arranged marriage, I thought it wouldn't work out but to have you here by my side proves that I like you, I really do."

Wilson stayed quiet, he listened to her speak.

"With you here by my side.. I'd have to confess that over the time I've fallen in love with you." She smiled.

The blonde gripped the steering wheel tight. "Don't say that." He said between gritted teeth. It was obvious he's annoyed at her words.

"I have to say it, it's my true feelings." Y/n smiled.

"My parents sent out an arranged marriage with you. I agreed because its for my parents' happiness, I'm not in love with you and neither should you to me." Wilson replied.

Y/n looked at him with a soft gaze. "What if we tried? Actually try. We could be happy and loving-"

Her husband stopped the car, his hand reaching out to his thigh. "Shut up. We will never love each other, we will never be happy."

He locked the door and took off his seat belt, he pins her to her seat. "Listen Y/n, I was supposed to kill you at home but you're making me impatient and annoyed."

Y/n's eyes widened at his words. "What..?"

Wilson laughed. "Yes, you heard that right, darling." There was a hint of sinister in his voice. "I never loved you, I never will. I only married you because you were wealthy. Now that I'm going to kill you, I should be the one to inherit it since you were your parents' favourite child." He caressed her cheek.

"It's a shame, really. I wanted to make it look like an accident but I guess I can't do that." Wilson chuckled darkly.

Y/n slowly unbuckled her seatbelt as Wilson continues driving. "Of course I'm not that evil, I'll let you spend a night with me." He smiled.

Y/n looked at her side of the wing mirror, there's a car coming right at them from behind.

That's strange, it's almost impossible for people to use the way Wilson is going. It looks like-

Bang! Crash!

Wilson almost swerved the car to a nearby tree out of surprise. "What the-" He looked at the  rear view mirror in anger as someone just almost shot him. He had no choice but to keep driving but in this case in full speed.

Y/n completely took off her seatbelt, opened the car door and jumped out. Wilson tried to reach out to her arm to stop her but was too late.

"Y/n!"