Aster | Indecisive

Note: e/c- eye colour

○  ● ○  ●  ○

Aster was known as a picky person.

He was known to be picky with his food, shows, outfits, games.. hell, even people in general!

Aster wasn't the type to like something in a flash, he needs to get to it first, try it out, talk with them. But last week...

"H-Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Go away, it's none of your business." Aster glared at the person.

The person seemed to be offended by his harsh tone. "Geez sorry, I'll leave you be then."

Aster watches them leave him sitting on the floor alone besides the stairway. Usually at situations like this, people would flood around him and ask if he needs help.

He is the most lovable person in school.

Yet he has never seen their face around the campus. Were they new here? Aster gasped in realisation. He felt guilty, he was mean to someone new.

He swears that one day being picky is going to kill him.

° • ~

Someone bumped into Aster while he was happily chatting away with his friends. Aster turned around angrily but his eyes soften when he meets familiar e/c orbs.

"Sorry," a familiar person apologised.

They walked away from him, Aster turned to his friends. "Do any of you know them?"

His senior and close friend, Ren raised his hand. "I do! Her name is Y/n, she's my new classmate in (class)!"

"Ah.." Aster turned to the direction where she disappeared at. He hasn't had the chance to apologise for being rude to her. He has to admit though, he wasn't feeling well that day which made him automatically snap at anyone interacting with him.

It has been exactly a week after that scenario, Aster still hasn't apologised.
"Are you close with her?" The duo-coloued haired boy asks his raven senior.

Ren hummed. "Isn't Kyo in a festival planning with Y/n?"

Kyo raised both his hands. "I dropped. Too much work, I swear to god."

Aster finally got an idea. "I got it! Thanks you guys!" He ran to the direction where the girl disappeared to.

His friends both looked at him confused. "You're welcome..?"

‎‎

"I volunteer!" Aster barged in the quiet room for festival planning. Y/n jumped in her seat, almost dropping all the papers in her hand.

Aster winced at her reaction and calmly came inside the room. He looked around, there was no one else there besides her. "I volunteer as tribute to help you with the festival planning!"

° • ~

The school festival turned out to be a big blast! Everyone in school and even invited people were amazed at the activities this year.

"We did a good job," Aster nudged Y/n with his arms proudly crosses.

"Um.. yeah," Y/n nodded. Not knowing how to continue a conversation, she started to turn around to leave.

"Ah-ah! Wait!!" Aster tugged on her sleeve. "Let's have lunch together!"

Y/n's eyes widened, she waved her hands. "That's alright, I'm not having lunch. Go ahead." She started to walk away again but Aster pulled her with him.

"You. Me. Lunch. Now."

Y/n sighs, he's never taking no as an answer and evenso, he would just force her to go with him.

As they were walking hand in hand (Aster technically dragging her), they were stopped by a flustered student who seem to squirm when he saw either the two.

"E-Excuse me, my name is.. uh.."

Aster looked at him impatiently. "Sorry, we've got places to be."

"Oh! Then I'll be quick!" He handed Y/n a letter and when she was reading it, the guy dove in to kiss her cheek.

Aster's eyes widened at this, he pulled Y/n closer to him and glared at the boy. "I don't know who taught you it's okay to kiss people whenever you like. That's just so wrong." Aster's voice wasn't the same usual tone or pitch he usually uses to speak.

In fact, in made Y/n kind of fall for him but that's stupid.

"Let's go, Y/n."