Mysta | Apology

"Hah?? What? No way-" Mysta said in disbelief, in a call with his friend. In his small dimly lit bedroom, there we was sitting on his bed in utter disbelief what his friend said.

"Yeah! The production crew said Y/n's going to get confessed by that guy.. something-Mael!" His friend, Luca, exclaimed in the other side of the line.

There was no way he got a call just to get news (more like spoilers) that his favourite dating sim character named Y/n was going to get a confession from the male protagonist who he hated so much in the series!

Mysta calmly ended the call and smile only to break into tears.

"My wifeeeeee.." Mysta cried. "If only, IF ONLY I was there.. you would be much better with me!!!"

Mysta glared at the leaked picture of the upcoming episode, more accurately at the male protagonist who has Y/n wrapped around his arms. "You bitch."

His lips began to quiver. As much as he was angry at the love interest, he felt the bubbling sadness which rose in himself. He started crying again.

Weakly, he changed the web in his phone to open any source of Y/n X Reader he could find. That was the only source of comfort he could have right now.

Unbeknownst to him, it was already three in the morning so he felt his eyelids getting heavy and heavier. Minutes later, Mysta fell asleep unaware that his phone was still on.

° • ~

"Ugh.. I feel like shit.." Mysta groaned, sitting up from the place he was laying down on. After he rubbed his eyes, he looked around for his phone on the ground.

"What the fuck?" He whispered. Looking around the place, his eyes widened. He was not in his room anymore, he was in a green field, under a shade of a tree. "What the fuck?!"

In a haste, Mysta stood up and examined his clothes. From his usual modern day clothing, he was dressed as someone who would be in high ranks. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He ran to a nearby pond and held his face.

From a 23 year old detective, he aged to a 12 year old aristocratic heir!

But everything around him seems weirdly familiar to him..

"There you are!" Mysta turned around confused when someone calls out for him.

His eyes widened. "We should go back, let's not keep Dimael and the others waiting," That voice.. those familiar e/c eyes.. that shade of h/c!

"Y-Y/n!" Mysta cried.

Y/n jolted and ran up to comfort him. "What happened?! Are you okay? Did something bit you in the water?"

Mysta shook his head. "N-No.. I just got a bad dream!" He knew that in the game, he was playing the role of her childhood friend which was also one of the love interests.

Y/n sighed and held out her arm for him to hold. "Whatever that bad dream was about, I'm here. Now, let's go back together!" Mysta linked his arm around hers and they both walked together in the Palace.

Mysta had played the dating sim since day one of its release. He knew that by playing the childhood friend role, Y/n would put so much of her trust into him.

Once they got to the garden in the palace, Mysta's eyes wandered to one of the loosely placed brick on the walkway.

And this is the part..

This is the part Y/n falls and hits her head.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you!"

Y/n waved her hands. "It's alright, it was an accident! You don't have to apologise." She pats Mysta's head with such gentle touch. "We both didn't see it, it's alright."

"No, no!" Mysta holds the hand she used for patting his head. "To make up for it, when we grow up, I'll become your husband!"

"H-Huh..?"

"I will be your fiancé, if that scar doesnt fade!" He pointed at her bandaged forehead.

Y/n blinked to try and process his words. "HUHHH???!!????!!!"

° • ~

Mysta crossed his arms and glared at Dimael in the distance. It had been seven years and it was Y/n's eighteenth birthday today.

He scowled when he sees Dimael dancing in the ballroom with his fiancé, Y/n. "That piece of..!" Before he could finish his sentence, a hand was places on his shoulder.

"Ohoho~ are you jealous, mon ami?"

Mysta rolled his eyes. "How can I not be when Y/n is my fiancé and she's dancing with a Prince who's.." He turned to Dimael. His white albino hair paired with his pale skin.. his piercing violet eyes which could make girls fall fir him staring deep into Y/n's charming e/c ones. "So.. good-looking."

Francis peaked amidst the crowd of people circling the dancing duo. "So are you saying she's better off with Dimael than she is with you?"

"Wh- I didn't say that!"

His friend sighed. "I know. It's just.. people are starting to talk about your engagement with Y/n."

Mysta's shoulders tensed at the topic. "They said it was a sign of apology from you because she hit her head and almost forgot who you were,"

"Well yeah.. I didn't know how else to make up for it.."

Francis smiled and wrapped his arm around his friend. "Cheer up, Mysta! I can still see the scar!"

Mysta smiled. Eventhough Francis was also one of the love interests for Y/n, he managed to convince Francis to not fall for her but instead another girl.

"I know she's lucky to have you by her side!"

"Yeah.." Mysta smiled. Her scar was long gone but he was glad she didn't bring it up. After she finished the dance, she tiredly walked over to Mysta.

"I wish I could just.. sleep."

Mysta chuckled at her words and tucked strands of her hair behind her ear. "I know, but be patient. It's your birthday."

Y/n looked at Mysta in the eyes. "I didn't get a gift from you." She pouted.

"Really? 'Cause I got your gift right here," Mysta leans in to close the distance between them to kiss her lips. After he parted, Y/n's face flushed pink. Satisfied with her reaction, he placed another kiss but on her forehead.

Specifically where she got the scar when she fell seven years ago. "Happy birthday, my love."

○ ● ○ ● ○

A/n: This was supposed to be titled Fictional but I thought Apology would suit it best-