| 36 |

"HYUNJIN!  YOU REMEMBER ME RIGHT???" Felix shouted out, making some of some of the boys flinch due to the sudden noise. "..No... Well, I think I don't.. I've never seen you before.. the name 'Felix' just came into my head when I suddenly saw you... But, I've never seen you before, nor have you ever seen me.. Are you my own little sasaeng or something?" Hyunjin replied, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion. "Wha- no! Hyunjin, you remember my name but not my face??? I- where's Seungmin?" Felix asked, looking around desperately for answers, but was met with confused expressions from his 'friends'. "Look, Lix, we don't know who you're-" 

"Wait, Kim Seungmin?"  Minho suddenly said, poking his head out from the staff room, all eyes on him. "YES, YES KIM SEUNGMIN, YOU KNOW HIM MINHO?" Felix said, running up to the counter. Just as Minho was about to reply to Felix, the door suddenly opened, revealing two people walking into the shop, hand intertwined with each other. A girl with luscious brown hair along with perfect visuals came into view first, next to her being a slightly taller gentlemen who too had luscious brown hair, covering his forehead, giving him a puppy-like appearance.

It was Seungmin.

With... a girl?

Felix looked closer at the girl besides his friend, just to realise it was an old friend of theirs.

Soojin. (from weeekly)

(Just a quick warning, the persona I'm giving Soojin is NOT based on REAL LIFE. NO HATE ON SOOJINNIE, LOVE THE GIRL)

"Ah, Soojin.. Seungmin, welcome back." Chan said, getting in front of the  counter, lazily greeting the couple. " Uh, yeah, where's my welcome Channie?~" Soojin said seductively, harshly taking her arm out of hers and Seungmins arm.

 ".. Welcome.. Soojing." Cahn said, smiling innocently, whilst the other boys in the shop failed to keep their laughter hidden. "Channie~~ It's Soojinn~ You know that!" Soojin pouted, attempted to act cute towards Chan who was giving no shits towards her.

"Yah, back the fuck off Soohun." Jeongin interfered, getting up from his seat and slyly placing his arm around Chan's shoulders, making Chan blush at the sudden contact.

"UGH! Whatever, c'mon Seunglim, let's go. Hurry baby, I need to get Jennie's Channel outfit!" Soojin said, huffing in annoyance as she stormed out of the shop very angrily.

"Aish, I've dated this girl for a year now and she still doesn't know my name? Sorry about her Chan," Seungmin continued as he rolled his eyes at the thought of Soojin "She's a bit of a.. well how do I put this... a whore. Don't mind her though, pretty positive she's lesbian for the girl that keeps coming around to our flat." Seungmin nervously chuckled, soon sighed with annoyance of Soojin.

" It's fine Seungmin, you should really break up with her and--"
" I can be a better partner than her, I can do the shit that she never did. Up all night, you know I won't quit~." Hyunjin suddenly blurted out, making all eyes on him. Smirking as he saw Seungmin's face burn up in embarrassment, continuing, "Plus all my clothes would fit baby~ And you're just my type."

"Don't you already have a girlfriend Hwang?"
" She's a cheating bitch anyways Bang." Hyunjin replied, licking his lips whilst rolling his eyes sassily at his hyung.
"Hm, true."

" S-sorry.. I-I  uh have to g-go now. C-catch you later Chan." Seungmin muttered out quietly, but loud enough for Chan to hear him. "No problem Minnie. Catch you later." Chan replied, smiling sweetly at the boy as he timidly walked away from the scene.

"HEY, ATLEAST GIVE ME YOU'RE NUMBER! I TRIED~~!!" Hyunjin screeched out as he was running towards Seungmin, who was slowly picking up the pace to get away from the boy who was fumbling with his phone.

" Poor Seungmin.. He's probably scared out of his wits. Too bad Hyunjin will only use him for his money.." Chan exhaled sadly, as him and the rest of the boys carried on talking. Just as they were about to continue, Hyunjin came back into the shop huffing and puffing as if he just ran a marathon or something, proudly holding his SAMsung phone in the air.

"I.. HUUUUUU. Ahem sorry." Hyunjin postered himself properly before continuing.

" I got his number boys." Hyunjin announced with a smug smile as he pat him self on the back for his hard work.

" Can't lie Hwang, how'd you manage to get THE Kim Seungmin's number when he has a maniac~ girlfriend?" Minho tweeted, genuinely shocked at the result. " Pretty easy to be honest. I don't know if he's even into me.." Hyunjin questioned himself as he walked up to the counter, getting congratulated by the boys surrounding him. "I knew you would Hyunjin." Felix said, kindly smiling at the boy as he was patting his back. " How'd you know I would? We don't even know each other.. I think?" Hyunjin asked, all eyes on Felix as he responds.

" You two being together is fate, destiny if you would put it in another way. It was always meant to be..

You and Seungmin."  

-----------------

I WROTE 2000 WORDS, AND WATTPAD DELETED IT BECAUSE I FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT. IM SO SORRYYY ~~ 

And i forgot to check cuz I was busy watching SKZ performances and stanning RIIZE. Anywayssss

QOTD : What is your favourite ship from SKZ and what ship do you want me to right about next?? Share your suggestions  on the comment thingie :)) --> 

Sorry again for making you wait and thank you for 1.2k+ views, hope you guys like it so far even though i don't know what im doing :| but yh, thanks stays, baby stays ;)