| 25 |

"WHAT HAPPENED?! DOCTORS PLEASE, I NEED TO-" Hyunjin

"I'm sorry sir, please leave, along with the rest of your friends. Bang Christopher Chan and Kim Seungmin are currently under supervision."  Some rando 

" NO! PLEASE, LET ME IN!"  Hyunjin

" Jinnie.. please, just come.." IN

" SEUNGMIN! " Hyunjin

 { Time Skip Brought By Soonie, Doongie And Dori }

Hyunjin was pacing around the hallway, from one end to the other, playing music that reminded him of Seungmin, "Shoot me" by Day6. Day6 was Seungmin's favourite group of all time, which is why the song reminded Hyunjin of Seungmin so much. He almost started crying because of it, making him more sadder than he was before. IN walked up to Hyunjin and gripped on to his hand, making Hyunjin stop in his track. Hyunjin looked down at their interlocked hands before giving a weak smile at IN and hugging him as tightly as he would to Seungmin. The doctors started walking out of the room, signaling the boys that they were allowed to enter the room.

As they entered, Hyunjin and IN immediately broke down in tears as they saw their love of their lives with wires all around them and in them. Lee Know and Han comforted the crying IN and Hyunjin ran over to Seungmin's body. Lee Know, Changbin, Felix and Han knew that they should give the two boys some space, especially after they had just saw their loves hanging onto life by a thin thread.

Seungmin's bed and Bangchan's bed where next to each other, with slight space in between them, enough to walk sideways in it. Hyunjin and IN stood in front of both beds, crying whilst nuzzling in each others neck. As they looked up at each other, they saw their loves in their eyes. Hyunjin saw Seungmin in IN child-like appearance whilst IN saw Bang Chan in Hyunjin's more masculine appearance. Still staring at each other, not breaking any sort of eye contact, they both leaned forward, lips touching each others for a slight moment before they went into a more heated kiss. Hyunjin gripped onto the youngers waist and IN placed his arms around Hyunjin's neck, pulling himself more into Hyunjin's kiss and he grabbed onto his hair, making the kiss more heated.

"*cough* S-seriously?.." ???

The two broke the kiss, in shock, as they stared at each other, realising what sin they had just committed, especially in front of their loved ones. The two both looked where they had heard the voice from. 

It was from Bang Chan who had just woken up to the unpleasing sight of his lover and his best friend kissing each other. Seungmin was awake too, but probably for more longer due to him already being in tears.

"Shit, wait babe  I-I'm sorry.. I-I.." Hyunjin

"It's okay Hyunjin, I know you're a v-very impatient person and couldn't w-wait for me.." Seungmin said with a hoarse voice as he showed a sad smile towards his bestfriend and Lover.

"Baby, I -" IN

"Not right now Jeongin.. C-can you bother just please leave? And call the others in..." Bang Chan

" Jagiya, we're sor--.." IN

"Just do something right for once Yang. Call the others and leave please.." BangChan

"Now, would be nice.." Seungmin

The two boys hanged their head low and walked out of the room, a few feet apart from each other. The kiss was a sinful one but they couldn't help it. They missed their lovers so much, that they ended up seeing them in each others eyes. When they were outside, IN sat down a few seats away from the rest, head resting in his hands, making everybody confused and worried for the younger, whilst Hyunjin just stood in front of the boys, leaning on the wall, head low.

"What happened to y--" Minho

" I would rather not talk about it.." Hyunjin

" U-uh.. t-they calling y-you guys b-by the way.. B-bang Chan and S-seungmin hyungs.." IN

" They're awake??" Changbin

" Just woke up now.." Hyunjin

"Then why aren't you with them??" Han

" It's nothing, just go see them. We've already seen them." Hyunjin

" Okay.. lets go Hannie." Lee know

" Alright baby." Han

" Look Jinnie, I know it's hard for you but--" Felix

"  WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW? IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING SEE THEM, THEN GET THE FUCK LOST INSIDE!" Hyunjin

At this point Hyunjin has lost his anger. Why? Don't know. But, he was too depressed and under the weather to realise he was not longer on the wall, but instead standing in front of Felix, gripping harshly onto his collar, practically choking the poor sunshine. Changbin stood up and shoved Hyunjin off Felix like a protective boyfriend he was, and put his arm in front of Felix, like he was shielding him from Hyunjin. 

" WHAT THE FUCK HYUNJIN?!" Changbin 

Hyunjin was baffled about what he just did and didn't know how to react to the angered Changbin and the scared Felix, so he just sighed and sat where Lee Know sat and just broke down in tears, shocking the two.

"I-I'm sorry.. J-just please go..." Hyunjin sobbed out

Changbin and Felix looked at each other before Felix reached his hand out for Hyunjin, until Changbin grabbed a hold of his arm and shook his head slightly, lightly dragging the sad Felix away and into the room where Seungmin and Bang Chan was. IN peeked up from his hands and looked towards Hyunjin, who sat a few seats away from him, bawling his eyes out.

Hyunjin turned and looked at IN, still crying, but not as much as he did before.

"Why did you do it IN-ah?" Hyunjin

".. To be honest.. Y-you reminded me t-too much of Channie hyung.." IN

" And you reminded me to much of Minnie.." Hyunjin

The two sighed, and looked forward.

" Now what hyung?.." IN

"I-I don't know Innie.." Hyunjin

-------

✔ F.R.I.E.N.D.S?? |SKZ GroupChat|CompletedContinuationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें