2: Laundry Rack

Katsuki followed the other silently and distantly, only making an effort to close the distance between him and the stranger when the gate of the fence was being held open. Katsuki gave him a once over, watching his form in closed curiosity.

Despite the expensive robes and mannerism, and erasing the fact that he was caked in mud from the knees down, he possessed no qualities or etiquettes belonging to a magnate. No noble is this... noble. Even to the act of holding a door open, much less have others that are below them in rank walk in front of them.

Katsuki let's it go, however, and obeys the gesture as he goes towards the building. He slows his pace minimally to let the other catch up, but his gaze goes up to the house and analyzes all of the mechanisms it possesses and the way it's built.

It looks immensely sturdy, more so then the homes he passed by in his home world.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku, by the way." The man speaks, catching up to open the door of the home with another smile. "Forgot to introduce myself before."

"Bakugou." Katsuki answers curtly, watching as the male nodded with pursed lips, tense. Katsuki ignored it in favor of walking into the manor.

As soon as he walks inside, there's a floor table surrounded by cushions that matches nicely with the polished bamboo floors. The walls were replaced with shoji doors, all closed as the paper windows reflected the blue sky with its sun still rising. It colored the room in cool hues, mending with the orange and browns of the wood.

"The bath is behind the door there. Just leave your clothes by the showers and I'll get them cleaned." Izuku points over to the only wall covered in stones of all shapes, sizes, and variation.

And before Katsuki could nod, light flooded his vision in a sudden blip of time. He blinks and the room is suddenly illuminated like part of the sun had teleported its way to the room.

He swivels his head towards Izuku, tense and alert and ready, and comes face to face with wide eyes and freckled cheeks, hands slowly retreating from the wall. Katsukis gaze flickers momentarily to see what it was that he had touched that made the room so bright in a mere second, but only saw a square plate with a lever the size of a fingernail.

What in the hell was that? Katsuki thinks to himself, watching like a hawk as Izuku takes a step back to put the distance that was previously between them back, and flickers his eyes to the side before silently stepping out. The man's face was fixed in an expression of awkward surprise when he left, and stayed there until the last of his strange, short green curls disappeared from behind the door.

Now alone again, Katsukis eyes landed back at the plate against the wall, and waited a moment to listen for the retreating footsteps. Once he deems his presence absolute, he reaches for the lever and flicks it the opposing direction it faced.

His head snapped behind him to watch the lights go out and have the room turn blue and dark again. When he flicks it again, his eyes don't leave the ceiling where the light seemed to be coming from.

"I'm not even using my mana, so how-..." he mumbles as he detached himself from the wall, duly noting that it's now covered in mud as he looks down at his own hands.

...right. I don't have mine anymore. His hand clenches angrily before he shakes his head and heads his way towards the door Izuku had pointed to earlier.

When he opened the door, the sight before him was even more astounding than the last. What greeted him immediately was the clear sight of an ever stretching vast land of trees and all kinds of nature that would come to follow. While the fact that a door even existed in this open house, easily accessible through a break in, the open room he stood in had nothing in particular one would want to take possession of.