PART 5

I use the blade and make long new red lines. After that i shower and i'm listening to peejs songs : TRUE COLORS, ISLAND, NEED YOUR LOVE, GOING UP, LETTERMAN, BANIN they make me feel very happy since it's my mans singing and his voice is so delicate. I get out the shower and decide to hangout with the gang. OUTFITTTT ⬇️

Y/n is also always wearing long sleeves since obvious reasons

Y/n is also always wearing long sleeves since obvious reasons.. She decided to walk over forgetting a couple that were left on her face but when i got there everyone starred at me like i had 8 heads and rainbow hair, even though baylen and kyle knew but not lukas and noah. I ask "yo guys where's peej?" acting like nothing happened. "Oh um in his room just don't go in there." I start getting curious and walk close to the door and in the crack i see the led lights on red and yk what that means and especially him because he hates his lights on red. I decide to walk in to see for myself and see him on top of someone with medium length hair and it was brown. I saw it and  immediately storm out as i see lukas filming on the way out and ask him to turn it off. He pretends too and says ya. "Was that a prank cause i'm already not having a good day" "Uh i don't really know" "K whatever bye" As i'm walking back to my house Peej runs out and follows me and catches up to me and hugs me "Can you seriously get tf away from me first you ignore me for 2 weeks about something that wasn't my fault and now you cheat i'm sorry idk if this will work.." I say very shaky because i'm very upset and crying "Baby it was a prank it was a fake person im so sorry" He takes a good look at me and immediately looks at me in shock. He is on the verge of tears for me. "It's fine don't be emotional i can handle it" "No it's not fine because you said nothing happened and yet you look like this y/n your young you don't need to be living like this" That sentence made me feel a sort of way i never looked at it. I realised my dad wasn't normal and almost killed me. I then got back to the whole cheating prank and said "why tf would you prank me like that you scared tf outta me peej" "I'm sorry i thought it would be funny but as soon as i saw what happened to you i knew i messed up and i promise i am sorry about the 2 week baylen thing" Peej says i'm an apologetic voice. "apologies excepted only if we cuddle and make out..?" I say in a cute/freak way. (As the creator that was so cringey). He replies "Yes ofc just don't talk to baylen and if he talks to you tell me." "Okayyy someone's overprotective, but i ain't mad your really cute while protecting me." Personally Peej and Baylens friendship was adorable so i want them to be friends so it's not awkward you know? I'm going to make a youtube video tomorrow with lukas and kyle and noah to get that friendship back.
*Lukas filming* "HEY BITCHES" i say and kyle and noah make fun of me in a joking way. "So basically today i'm with 2 very annoying people noah and kyle i hate them sm" i say jokingly. "AW WE LOVE YOU TOO Y/N" noah says. "Anyways there was a lot of stuff going on recently and i decided that baylen and peej should be friends again so these 2 are gonna help me make this happen" I say. Uh i just realised i don't have a plan. "So i just realised i don't have a plan but i'm going to make one up. So basically i'm going to lock them in a room together." I say. Kyle then says " your so stupid they will hate you forever for that. I say we make them do an escape room" "Oh shi that would be good content too." Noah says. "So i guess thats what we're doing so i'm going to buy the tickets and give it to them." I hope peej doesn't get mad at me for this. "GUYS SO BASICALLY THEY BOTH JUST LEFT NOT REALISING THEIR GOING TOGETHER AHHA" i laugh. What we did was slide them a $100 bill and they recorded the whole thing for us. "Yall its too hot out i'll be back i'm gonna change" I say. "k loserRRRrRrrr" Noah sings. "STFU THATS WHY I SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM BETTER" i say. He then says "THATS WHY I LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND BETTER THAN YOU" "K YOU FUCKING SACK OF POTATOES" New outfit ⬇️

 He then says "THATS WHY I LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND BETTER THAN YOU" "K YOU FUCKING SACK OF POTATOES" New outfit ⬇️

Btw her scars have healed and their are some bruises but she covers them up well. When i come back out i hear loud banging on the door and voices.. "GUYS BAYLEN AND PEEJ ARE BACK AND THEIR POUNDING ON THE DOOR" i say. they finally get in and say "we're friends again" and peej smiled with a thumbs up and he has never looked that majestic ever. I run up to peej and hugged him and said "i missed youuu" he said " i missed you more" Kyle then said "DUDE YALL WERE AWAY FROM EACHOTHER FOR 30 MINS." We all burst out laughing. "Well anyways the plan worked, thanks kyle for that, see y'all next vlog bitchessss"