PART 2

NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL
As Bob walks in y/ns room he looses his shit. He starts just full out punching and kicking till you spit out blood. You are balling your eyes out but he won't stop. Eventually he stops and I go straight to the shower or at least i tried because i fell right over it hurt so bad. I ended making it in there by crawling and sitting in the tub. After that i go to bed at 1pm. Apparently i was tired because i slept until 6am the next morning. Y/n picks out a big hoodie for obvious reasons and a shirt underneath. Outfit ⬇️

If you don't like it, imagine something else

If you don't like it, imagine something else. She's walking to school as she hears the same voice as yesterday. "OH MY FUCKING GOD LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MAN WHORES" y/n accidentally flips out. They stand there in shock. "Woah she finally grew up and learned to talk back!" Peej states in a sarcastic tone. Baylen turns him to the side and tells him something but i can't hear. "yo peej chill out i'm starting to feel bad" baylen says. Kyle then said "ya me too bro" Peej then says "dude to be honest idc" he then reaches in his pocket and grabs a water bottle on her. "WHAT THE FUCK" y/n screams. "Just take off your hoodie loser" Peej states. "i cant.." "why?" Peej then asks curiously. "doesn't matter do you have a hoodie?" "ye in my bag why and it ain't for you" Peej then said. "yk what fine come meet me in the unisex bathroom because your so curious." "ew why" "i'll show u why dumbass" y/n then walks off and he follows.

                       *IN THE BATHROOM*
"So are you gonna show or tell me what's wrong ?" he sorta demanded but it's wtv. "fine just don't look anywhere weird" "what the fuck do you mean ?" You take off your sweatshirt and give him a second to look at your purplish black bruises and cuts all over your arms. "OMG Y/N IM SO SORRY I NEVER KNOW YOUR LIFE WAS THIS BAD AND HARD FOR YOU IM SO SORRY" Peej hugs me tightly and says it's going to be okay. I think i just fell in love. After a couple mins we walk out like that never happened but when i looked at him, it looked like i softened his gaze. He used to look so tough now he just looks in love. I wish he was in love with me..and he goes back to kyle and baylen and i go back to my locker to grab my class supplies. 10 Mins later in class i get a note from peej but when i looked back the 3 boys were all looking at me. I was worried that peej told them and they were going to make fun of me but to my surprise it wasn't  .. But when i opened the note it said..
"hey y/n do you maybe want to hangout at baylens later?? - peej" I could tell it was actually his writing because it was messy but neat at the same time. I actually really like his writing. I then look back and shake my head yes even though this could be a set up. Also i forgot to mention he ended up giving me his plain black hoodie so no one knew it was his. Realising as the school day ended they haven't said anything mean today except for this morning. I was started to fall even harder for peej. As i was walking out the door, i hear my name being called but in a softer tone. It was peej. I turn looking straight into his eyes and gazing into them making him nervous. He started stuttering a bit and i just laughed in a friendly way. "Are you still down to hangout later" peej said. I say "Yes of course but i have to tell my dad"  giving peej a weird look. He then said "actually we have plans right guys!" giving me a your welcome look back because he thinks ur dad does this to u but you never officially told him who did it. They start walking away then i grab his arm and accidentally felt him muscle and starting blushing a little too hard that he realised. "someone's nervous" "yeah yeah wtv did you tell them about what you saw earlier?" i say hoping he didn't. "Okay i'm not going to lie that i did but they won't tell anyone and if they do it won't be good for them i promise" and i kinda just stare at him for a second. "you down to hangout tmr my dad won't be home ?" i say. " ya sure!" "okay great see you tmr also are we just chill now?" i say. "uh i mean uh ya only if you want." "ya ofc" "okay bye love" he then says with a cute smile while walking away and i was as red as a tomato then he turned back and laughed. Ugh i'm so in love with someone i don't have a chance with.

                            *NEXT MORNING*
Y/n woke up to her dad ranting about something as she gets ready. She gets ready to just walk out the door as her dad stops her because she won't talk to him and she also realises a car in her driveway. Her dad then screams "WHO THE HELL IS THAT HOPEFULLY IT ISNT UR RIDE BECAUSE YOU NEED A WALK FATASS." "dad stop i don't have anyone to pick me up." He then throws a really hard punch to the face as she falls and he gets on top and keeps punching her. She looks over and sees peej walking up. Oh shit. "Dad please don't" "YO WTF ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR DAUGHTER" "beating her ugly fatass" y/ns dad says. He then grabs peej and slams him against the wall. "DAD STOP" i shout. Then peej then says " do whatever you just did to her see wtf happens bitch" "no dad please don't hurt him" and when i said that my dad walked off. That was close and I now am so extremely embarrassed.