PART 4

I open my eyes for a split second to see them and i see them all stare with their mouths wide open. I watched Baylen look upset then go outside. I tap Peej and tell him they noticed and baylen left so i'm going to check on him. He says okay and i walk out. I say to Baylen "Omg Baylen what's wrong" Baylen says "YK WHATS WRONG Y/N IS THE FACT I REALLY LIKED YOU AND YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK!" "Woah woah woah, what how is that my fault that you liked me ik i'm the best but i love peej and you can't stop that" I say. He then says "But i can mess it up BADD" "huh wait stop please" he takes the move and kisses me and i cant pull away and then the worst thing that could happen, happened. Peej walks by and it looked worse then it was. It wasn't my fault but i knew i could somehow explain that it wasn't the way it looked and peej is my only love . I rushed off after peej and he locked himself in his room. I knocked at the door and he wouldn't answer. I asked everyone there to knock one at a time to get him out and he wouldn't answer any of us and i was scared for what could happen behind that door. He could cheat, hurt himself, cry, etc but i would never wish that on my love. I know it wasn't my fault but i was involved.

                   *TWO WEEKS LATER*
Peej still hasn't talked to me or baylen or anyone. I am really missing him and his hugs and his kisses and just him. Idek what we are now since we haven't talked in so long . Today i got a key and am going to go into his room. As soon as i walked in, it was a mess and his face puffy from crying but he was sleeping. I decided to lay next to him and hold him. I stayed up watching tiktok. He woke up an hour or so later, he shot up at the thought of me there. He was confused and mad at the same time but he couldn't talk because he was going to cry. He then spits out the word "Why" and I am shocked at this and i needed to prove to him that its not what it looked like. I told him the whole story he tried believing it but looked at me in denial and he started going on a rampage saying " Am i that hard to love y/n that you had to cheat, ik im not perfect but with my bestfriend??"  I say  "no no no no it wasn't like that just give me a second i love you peej." "K whatever love you" That was the hardest part to hear him saying love you instead of i love you.. I knew he was upset and i would have to get him to understand somehow. I start looking around the house looking for cameras and go on Baylens computer and find the live footage and I call peej out. "PEEJ COME HERE" I say. He said no in a sad tone . I told him "No one is home it's okay to come out i just need to show you something." He ends up agreeing and comes out to where i am. I show him the footage of me and baylen and he immediately apologised and gave me the most sincere hug i've ever had he almost started crying for not talking to me for so long. I felt so bad but then everyone came back and saw him and to let you guys know baylen didn't know why he hid in his room. They all went to hug him but he didn't hug baylen and then looked at the cameras on his computer. He looked at me and said, "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK YOU KISSED ME FIRST" "NO TF I DIDNT ITS ON VIDEO YOU BITCH" i said. Peej grabs my hand and pulls me into his room and says "stay here gorgeous i love you and i'm sorry for what's about to happen" while he goes back out. I listen through the crack of the door. I hear Peej say to Baylen "I saw the whole thing and you kissed her and she pulled away so stop making up shit that never happened you fucking cunt." Baylen then started to give peej an attitude and being really rude. Peej was already upset so all i heard was a hard punch to what sounded like a face. I came out to see baylen on the ground with a bloody nose. I quickly grabbed Peej and took him outside and we got in his car. I looked at him and said "omg are you okay love? what happened?" He then just looked really sad and mad at the same time. He then said "i'm so sorry y/n i shouldn't have punched him ik your probably mad and i'm sorry i love you and he was just lying about you and i don't want him get away with it" I look at him for a second and say "Pj it's not your fault he's an asshole you were just looking out for me and i love you more" Just then i get a call from my dad realising i blocked him because i was at baylens for 2 weeks but it was a different number. I answered in a shaky voice and say "h-hello" and i hear a loud yell causing me to jump. "WHERE TF ARE YOU Y/N GET HOME NOW YOUR IN TROUBLE!" i hear my dad say which made peej look at me feeling bad and i'm guessing he heard the call since my dad was screaming so loud . "Dad chill i was at a friends house i'll come home now" "GOOD YOU FUCKING BRAT" I hang up and ask peej to drop me off. Once we get there he really didn't want me to go inside because of what happened last time but it would be worse if i didn't go so finally after i kissed him i went inside  and he drove off. I walked in the house and smelled beer and a new smell i haven't smelled ever before. Then it hit me and it was drugs. I immediately knew this would be bad. My dad walked up to me and didn't say anything but he slammed me against the wall strangling me so hard and the last breathe of air i had it was slow and small. I then blacked out but woke up 2 hours later to 12 missed calls from peej. I went to my room to shower but before i had to call him back. "Hey peej!" "Hey y/n are you okay? I've been worried sick about you" "Oh ha i'm fine he didn't even hit me i promise." lying so he wouldn't feel bad for me and worry about himself. I have always felt bad since i get abused i always get attention and i don't want to take away other peoples feelings. After we hang up i shower but look at my body realising my dad must have beat me after i blacked out since their was fresh purple and black bruises. I now realised that drugs are really bad for my dad even worse then beer and I can't keep living like this. I grab the old blade since the cuts were gone.