SeungJin

.

Seungmin held Hyunjin, hiding his head on his chest, taking in the scent of lavender and a bit of musk that he couldn't describe.

Hyunjin tighten his grip around Seungmins waist. He deepened him closer to, even the slightest as he kissed the top of his head.

Their legs tangled with each other, they could feel each other's body temperature, and they can hear each other's heart beat in the silent room.

"I'm glad we did this," Seungmin mumbled, but Hyunjin could still hear him. "I don't want to leave," Hyunjin whispered, as if these words were for Seungmin alone.
"I want to love you, wake up to you, just live my life with you," His voice craked as he imagine his life with his lover.

"Tomorrow you are to wed, and I will go back home, choose a maiden, and have my children with her, when she dies due to old age, I will write you and wait your return to me when we are both old and wrinkled, and we will live our old lives together," Seungmin said as he looked up a bit.

"That's a long wait my love," Hyunjin responded.

"But it's the sad truth," He said. "It's either to wait when we are old and grey, or get killed by hiding our love," Seungmin said as he sat up and stared at Hyunjin.

"Until you are wed, love me once more, love me until we meet again when we are old and gray," Seungmin said as tears formed in his eyes.

Hyunjin sat up a bit and cupped his face, taking in small details and kissing every mole he has.

He kissed his cute ear, his head, his eyes, his nose and lips. With every kiss, he says "I love you,".

Tears fell from Seungmins as he cupped Hyunjins jaw. "I want you,"

Wet kisses from desperation from one another, it was in the early afternoon, they had no plans, and no where to go.

Hard and heavy panting echoed in the walls.

"Hy-Hyunjin, please, I'm getting to loud," Seungmin said. Hyunjin blushed red as he hid his head in the crook of Seungmins neck.

"I'm sorry sunshine, but you said something that made me really happy," Hyunjin groaned as he held Seungmins waist.

Seungmin whimpered a sigh as he kissed Hyunjin.

And so, they loved and loved until the wedding day.

"Hyunjin, I really must go back home," Seungmin whispered in Hyunjins changing room. "I know, but it's so hard," Hyunjin said as he pecked Seungmins neck. "You are making it harder," Seungmin responded.

"We will meet, I promise," Seungmin said as he turned and gave Hyunjin one last kiss before he left him.

Hyunjin got married, and the next year after that he had his first born son while Seungmin bought his own home. The following years, Seungmin met a women and married her, only for her to be killed I'm childbirth.
Hyunjins marriage life was dull, but his children made it worth it.

Seungmin never married again, only a single father. Years and decades  passed and Hyunjin wife wanted a divorce and took their children with her.

So, he wrote Seungmin a letter.

And with that, around the age of 78, they met again, and never left each other's sides until death due them apart.

.

Fin

Pues.... hi
Soooo, I've been gone for a while
Didn't want to
But life happens

I might dissappear, idk if I'd come back
I'd probably well,
I'm thinking of making a Twitter account, or a fanfiction and a OA3 account
Idk yet, we'll see

Luv ya! ❤️