SeungJin

Hyunjin smiled as he held Seungmin close, covering themselves in the blanket. "Are you warm?" Hyunjin whispered as Seungmin smiled and nodded.

"Do you need anything else baby?" Hyunjin asked and Seungmin shook his head,  cuddling closer. "Just you with me," Seungmin said as he gave him a cute look.

They smiled and stayed silent, the show continuing to go on. "Jinnie?" Seungmin called.

"What is it love?" Hyunjin replied. "I had a dream last night, we were standing in front of our home, and in my arms, their was a baby," Seungmin said.

"We had a lot of fun with the baby in my dream... I was thinking, if we could go to the doctor some time next week and... test if I am a carrier," Seungmin said.

"Of course we can baby!" Hyunjin said happily. "Oh I hope when we try we get a girl," Hyunjin said and Seungmin nodded.

"We could call her Suli, or Yeji, or Mina! Oh! She will be adorable!" Hyunjin said. "What if it was a boy?" Seungmin asked. "Hmm, Sunjin, like the one in Day6? Oh! Hyunmin? No, how about Jin?" Hyunjin spout out names, Seungmin giggling and laughing at his husband.

Seungmin lean for a kiss and Hyunjin kissed back. "I can't wait till we have baby, wither they are by blood or not, I just want them to be happy and healthy," Seungmin said, yawning.

"Yeah, now let's sleep okay? I'll make an appointed later k?" Seungmin nodded as he let his eyes fall into slumber, Hyunjin holding in his arms.

"I love you my sweet husband," Seungmin said as he fell asleep. Hyunjin smiled and turned off the tv.

"And I you my lovely husband,"

END.