SeungJin

Seungmin was hot and sweaty all over body, small moans escaped his lips as Hyunjin played and sucked on his nippled as he rubbed against his crotch.
He stared at Hyunjin with lust and desire as Hyunjin came up and kissed Seungmin with passion. There tongues fought and danced as they swirled around each other, but eventually Hyunjin coming as a winner as Seungmin gave in and let Hyunjin explore is wet cavern.

They pulled away to breath, and as soon as Hyunjin caught his breath leaned in for another, but Seungmin turned his head.

"Hyunjin," He called. Seungmin turn to face him with concern in his eyes. "We should stop here, the other members might come back soon," Seungmin said with concern.

Hyunjin grabbed his phone and checked the time, he sigh and nodded. "Let me take care of this then," Hyunjin said breathlessly, holding there dicks together. Seungmin hugged Hyunjin and moaned softly near his ear.

Seungmin slowly slipping into subspace. He dug his nails on Hyunjins back as he reached his climax.
"It's okay, cum," Hyunjin whispered. Seungmin let out a loud moan as he thrust his hips up. Hyunjin followed along with a few stroked. Hyunjin moaned a bit and laughed at his band member.

"What's funny?" Seungmin asks. "You had a female orgasm," Hyunjin giggled. "Look at this, so cute," Hyunjin teased as he flicked Seungmin bright red head.
"H-Hyunjin wait-mmah~," Seungmin bit his lower lip as Hyunjin placed in 3 fingers in him. "Where is your dildo?" Hyunjin asks.
Seungmin pointed to his bottom drawer. Hyunjin got off of the bed and grabbed the dildo from the drawer.

He poured the lube on the dildo. "Y-You go shower, I'll finish-mmm~," Seungmin gasp as Hyunjin entered the dildo. "You are so cute Kim Seungmin," Hyunjin said as he kissed his forehead. He moved his hand in and out as the dildo touched Seungmins bundle of nerves.
"Why are you so cute Kim Seungmin?" Hyunjin smiled as he picked up the pace, Seungmin wrapped his legs around Hyunjin. Seungmin moaned and bit his lower lip, he tried to hide his moans, but he failed as soon as he came.

"Now you look adorable," Hyunjin said as Seungmin was in subspace, his mind feeling the high as he tried to catch his breath. His legs were trembling as his chest rose and fell.

"Come on, let's clean up," Hyunjin said as he carefully held Seungmin, struggling a bit as he dragged Seungmin to the bathroom. "Are you okay Seungmin? Do you feel any pain or discomfort?" Hyunjin asks.
"I'm fine, my legs do feel a bit week though," Seungmin replied as he pulled his hair back. "You are so adorable," Hyunjin cooed as he kissed Seungmins nose.

"I'm not cute," Seungmin pouted. "I beg to differ," Hyunjin said as he started to wash off the dried up cum on Seungmins stomach.

Once they were clean, Hyunjin helped Seungmin to the living room as they waited for their members. "Hyunjin stop, they can walk in," Seungmin said. "Then stop being cute," Hyunjin said.
"YAH stop! I don't want to get caught," Seungmin warned. Hyunjin pout and moved away from Seungmin.
Seungmin bit inside his cheek and sigh. He leaned in to Hyunjin as he gave him a quick peck.

"We're home!" Felix yelled as he did a small dance to the kitchen, holding his TWICE light stick.

"How was the concert?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at his phone. "It was great, we met up with them after stage," Chan said as Minho carried in a sleeping quokka from his back.

"Did you guys do anything exciting when we gone?" Chan asks. Hyunjin thought about it and stared at Seungmin. "I saw a cute puppy learning how to beg today," Hyunjin said as he waved his phone. Seungmin was red as he looked away from Hyunjin.

"What about you Seungmin?" Chan asks. "I was yelling at Hyunjin to hurry up in the showers," Seungmin said.

"Well, let me show you all the stuff I bought," Felix yelled as Changbin held all of the merchandise.

As Felix shows Seungmin his new merch, Changbin walked up to Hyunjin. "So, did you guys go farther this time?" He ask.

"Nope, we spent the first hour watching Book of Life and we were so close, but he saw the time and we finished pretty quickly," Hyunjin said.

"It's fine though, it builds tension," Hyunjin said.

END.