High school au 2

Just saying I wasn't planning on posting so soon. I just wanted to cry and starve my self while writing this so I will be better and eat. Lol.

"Guys I think we should go back and just stop playing this game " Bennet said . Razor nodded. When he looked at Bennet saw he was blushing a lot.

"Yea. Let's go"

But Childe just looked at them in disappointment. " Come on ! Even 13 year old mfs would play this game and everyone in this room likes guys" Childe said without hesitation. Everyone just kinda agreed.

Childe just walked to the room looking over to see if everyone was following him. Some guys were hesitant after what happened but after seeing others follow Childe they started to walk.

Childe sat down and waited everyone to sit. After everyone was sat he picked a paper 2. He then rolled the dice. " Wow 12! That would never happen if I was playing monopoly ." Childe looked at the dice.

" Ok enough what is my dare ?" Tighnari said picking dare wishing he was dead or sleeping.

" Give a lap dance to the person on your right" Tighnari liked at his right and saw Cyno.

He looked at the card again and saw ' or have 8 shots'...

" Yea give me the bottle" Tighnari reached to the cups and got the bottle from Childe. Everyone started laughing and started hitting Cyno's back.

Well he got dick blocked...

Tighnari drank his first shot and started caughing immediately. Childe was laughing his ass out while the other looked at him in shock. " Sorry forgot to tell you guys... The drink is %80 alcohol" Childe said wiping his tears.

" Where the hell did you find that !?" Cyno said giving tighnari a glass of water." From a friend." Childe said with a smile.

"Doctor ?" Scaramouche asked. Childe nodded. " How could you thrust him! He is fucking crazy !!" Scaramouche got up and sat next to tighnari. " I am doing this for once because that alcohol is from doctor ok ? Don't expect anything."

Scaramouche put his hands on Tighnari's forehead and checked his temperature. " Ah fuck- he is so hot." Cyno's face all of a sudden dropped and started checking on Tighnari.

"Hey Tighnari, are you ok ?"

" Cyno... It's so hot. As if..."

" As if ?"

Tighnari gulped and reached to Cyno's ear. " As if I am in heat ..." Tighnari then let out a moan only Cyno heard. Cyno looked down to Tighnari's pants and saw the hardening creature. " Are you sure that there isn't anything else ?" Cyno asked pulling away.

Tighnari nodded and got up. He held Cyno's hand and started dragging him. " HEY CYNO ! What's wrong ?" Zhongli asked. He new some little thing about doctor but he already understood he wasn't someone near good. "Yeah... I will check him every minute. Don't worry. And don't drink that !" Cyno said walking faster to reach Tighnari.

Tighnari tried to open the door but he couldn't. It was getting hard to do anything. And he was getting mad. Then he just kicked the door open. The last thing Cyno saw before entering was the broken lock. Tighnari pulled him into the door and closed it behind him. Then Tighnari saw Kaveh and Alhaitham. Kaveh was on top of Alhaitham covering his face while Alhaitham just looked at them both.

" Sorry but his heat started." Cyno said.

" It's ok would you like to join us ?" Alhaitham said. Kaveh let out a big HUH?! " WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY NO WA-" He was stopped by Alhaitham who started to move Kaveh's hips again. " Ahh~ no not near... OUR FRIENDS!!" Kaveh let out a moan when alhaitham slapped his ass.