Mafia au 2

He felt Kazuha's dick go inside more and wondered if this big dick was genetic. He was hugging the pillow when he felt so weird and something he couldn't describe. "AHHHHH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ! STOP PLEASE IT FEELS SO WEIRD !" Scaramouche begged. " Thanks god I thought you were mute or something that would be embarrassing for me because I tortured you to death "

" I wish !" Scaramouche screamed while crying. " Aw, how cute. But you just don't say anything so there is nothing I can do."

"I have been through worse ! Who cares?" Kazuha nodded and thrusted inside while smiling happily. He started to thrust inside and bend over a little bit. He started to lick one of Scaramouche's nipples while playing with the other one.

Scaramouche moaned a little but came to his senses quick. " No..." He was only able to say that. He wanted to say more. He felt Kazuha took his dick out and he was wondering did he decide to obey him ? No. Kazuha turned Scaramouche around and lifted his ass.

Kazuha got the lotion on the counter and started to pour it inside scaramouche who had his hole wide open because of Kazuha's dick. "AHHHH ! NO! WHY ARE YOU POURING SO MUCH?" Scaramouche tried to put his ass down but he couldn't because Kazuha was holding his ass up. When Kazuha finally poured all of the lotion he let go of Scara.

Scaramouche was now crying and felt like throwing up. His arms and legs had given up. He was laying down there. Scaramouche felt something against his hole again. He knew it was Kazuha's dick. "No ... Please." Scaramouche begged. He felt like throwing up. And he knew he will soon.

Scaramouche turned around and started to throw up. Kazuha looked at the sheets in disgust. He wasn't hard anymore too. He got up and dressed up. "I am not a person to have sex with somewhere and someone like this." He said and left.

Then more man entered. No they were not in some kind of suit. They were wearing nothing. And they were hard. " We were watching you... It's good that we got to have a turn." One of the man said dragging Scaramouche to the side of the bed.

Scaramouche just cried. He couldn't take this much. " If I say it will you let me go !?" He screamed. He then heard Kazuha's voice and then the man let go. "Sure." Kazuha said.

He told everything. Who was he working for who send him and why. But he still didn't tell anything about his name and identify.

He then heard Kuzuha talk "Well thank you. But my man still need satisfaction."
Then the mans eye found scaramouche...

10 years later

" The missing person was found!" The reporter said. "While looking for **** we have found other girls and boys in the house. Some of them were alive but you could tell they have went through a lot of things. The dead people had been investigated and found at all of them have been disabled before they died because of rape. And some women even had baby's in them. By the research we found the last person who died had died 2 years ago. And by another research we have found that he has been raped 1 hour before the FBI has captured everyone." The women viped her tears and inhaled.

"We will be going through the list of people who were found dead. And the FBI will be waiting for the familys here at ... location "

" *******
***
***
****
....

And the last person is Scaramouche ..."