The only thing that came out of his mouth was screams. After scaramouche saw a little bit of his ear on the ground he passed out.

TW: TORTURE ENDS HERE BUT RAPE STARTS

When he came back to his senses he was on a bed. He could feel the chain around his neck,arms and legs. He already had a death wish. If he could just go to hell...

" So still not gonna tell ?" Kazuha said sitting on a black L couch. Scaramouche shaked his head. He wasn't gonna say a word. Kazuha just sighted. "You know people could handle any torture sometimes if they still have blood in them in the end." Scaramouche nodded. He was wondering where this was going. " But no one can handle rape if they weren't trained for it. Did they train you?" No. Scaramouche understood why he was on a bed now. But he didn't want to.

He was still a virgin. He was never trained for this. He never thought. Kazuha smiled and came closer to him.
Scaramouche let out a sob, he passed all of these kind of torture. He was only going to have sex. It's a normal thing people do.

Kazuha opened the lock of the chain and grabbed scaramouche. And flipped over. Know Kazuha had a full view of his ass. He ripped the clothes of Scaramouche and threw the ripped places to the ground. " Just you know, I haven't been sexualy active for cauble of weeks. The day you tried to shoot me, I was planning on having sex you know ?"

Scara let out a sob and nodded. Kazuha let out a smile and removed his belt. Then he started beating Scaramouche ass with it. This was not much for Scara but he let out screams here and there. " You don't seem to feel that much pain. Are you used to this ? Are you a whore or something?"

Scaramouche just had a disgusted face on. He hasn't even lost his virginity. Scaramouche knew he will found it later or sooner. Kazuha put the belt down and got his hand ready.

" Well if the belt isn't enough for you then I think my hands will leave much better effect." Kazuha slapped Scaramouches ass and Scara just whimpered. "Shhh we still have 49 to go." Scara opened his eyes and looked at Kazuha. Kazuha was just smiling at him.

Kazuha acted like he was gonna be late for something. He would slap Scara's right ass then move fast forward to the left one. Scaramouche was already crying like shit. He was trying to escape but Kazuha would just move wherever he go. Kazuha was about to hit for the last time. His hand was hanging in the air while Scara was crying like a baby and covering his eyes.

Kazuha hit him for the last time as hard as he can. Scara first left out a good old scream and started to cry even louder. Kazuha looked at him and giggled. Kazuha pushed Scaramouche towards the bed.

Know Scaramouche was lying down on the bad his ass still on the view. He wanted to turn around but his butt hurt so much. Kazuha took his pants and t-shirts off. And got on top of Scaramouche. He started to kiss Scaramouche as hard as he can. But Scaramouche wouldn't open his mouth. He put a finger to open Scaramouches lips and put his tongue in. While leaving scara breathless he took of his boxers.

Scaramouches felt something touching his hole. He turned his head around to talk. He saw how big Kazuha was. He was still a virgin and probably couldn't take that without prepare.When scara saw Kazuha's dick he was starting to question if he should tell him. But no. He tried to push Kazuha away but Kazuha grabbed his hand. Scaramouche shook his head telling no. " You don't tell me anything, why should I listen to you while you don't give me any good information?"

Scaramouche started to cry and tried to talk. But there was no use. Kazuha tried to enter Scaramouche but he was just so tight. Kazuha hold his dick and started to force his dick inside. And he was starting to get the tip of the head inside. While Scaramouche was holding the sheets questioning, if he rolls his eyes a little bit backwards will he see his brain ?

Then Kazuha finally entered the head of his dick. Scaramouche started to cry and try to stop him. " Fuck you calm down a bit when you think of something else but get tighter when you come back to reality." Kazuha noticed he was not gonna be able to enter more if he didn't put any lotion.

Kazuha got the lotion and put it on. Now it was ready to fuck. Kazuha started to go deeper no matter how much scaramouche begged. He put one of his legs further to be able to get in more. He felt something wet on his leg but thought it was the lotion so he didn't care.

Kazuha got something else from the counter and it was a cock ring. He put lotion on the ring and grabbed Scaramouche's dick.  Scara turned his head around and opened his eyes wide. Kazuha laughed " I am gonna be the only one to enjoy this." Kazuha said putting the ring on. Scaramouche felt weird. He didn't know what that was.

When Kazuha felt Scaramouche's hole not tightening around him he understood Scaramouche lost his focus. He took that as a chance and thrust into him. Scaramouche's hole immediately got tight and he screamed. Scaramouche started to cry again. Kazuha's dick was now %75 in. He turned Scaramouche around and put his legs on his shoulders.

" Are you sure you are not gonna say anything?" Kazuha asked. Scaramouche just shook his head. "Ok win for me in both ways." Kazuha said and smiled. Kazuha started to thrust inside Scara like a maniac. Scaramouche's hole hurt so much ! He cried. And looked down. He saw Kazuha's dick touche his skin and saw it on his belly. Kazuha smiled and pressed against Scara's belly.Scaramouche didn't talk. He just hold his hand and tried to make him stop.

" This is only the %75 of my dick. Wanna see how your belly looks like when it's fully in?" Kazuha started to try going inside more. Scaramouche was getting tighter. He felt pain and some weird feelings. He felt like giving up...