Vol 2 - Chapter 11. You next to me

"Jeong Yoon-ah. What time was this movie?"

"13:10."

To Mi Hee's question, Jeong Yoon answered while looking back at the clock on the display board. Park Tae-won, who was next to her, also looked at the movie ticket and said.

"I know. Then you have 20 minutes left."

Right now, Jeong Yoon was sitting at a table in front of a movie theater drinking coffee with Mi Hee and Park Tae-won, who was just before dating Mi Hee. This was the reason why I said to Chae Heon yesterday, "See you in the evening." It was inevitable because an appointment with the two had been made in advance during the day.

Taewon Park. He was the man who once asked Mi Hee's phone number from Jeong Yoon in front of the library. According to Mi Hee, the two became close friends, but I don't know. he felt like he would soon become a lover. Even if he didn't know Mi Hee, Park Taewon's eyes were full of selfishness.

he's been feeling it for himself lately. That if he's interested in someone, he'll never be friends. The person and Min Soo are still friends because they are not selfish with each other, but the fact that he developed this kind of relationship with Chae Heon was proof.

The meeting of the three was arranged by Park Tae-won. He thanked Mi Hee for allowing me to be friends with me anyway. Friends is nonsense. In any case, since the two of them were acting as a bridge, I thought it would be okay to get at least one movie, so I nodded my head when asked to meet.

"I'll just watch the movie and disappear."

Jeong Yoon jingled the ice in her glass and said. Mi Hee pouted her mouth.

"why. Let's have dinner together."

"I have an appointment for dinner."

In the evening, he had to meet Chae Heon. he had to take her to a tavern with a nice atmosphere, buy him expensive drinks, and go to his house together. When he thought of meeting Chae Heon, he laughed again for no reason. She resents Mi Hee for laughing at Jeong Yoon.

"Why do you make appointments with us and make appointments again? Without manners."

"You have no manners. It's rude for me to stick with you two until the evening. Is there anything you can do without even noticing?"

"What about interfering... ."

Tae-won nodded at Jeong Yoon's laughing words. That attitude made it clear. Those two will be dating soon. I don't know, that might just be tonight.

As I was looking at Mi Hee with a frown on my face, feeling like I was sending my daughter away for some reason, Park Tae-won left, saying he was going to the bathroom for a while. Jeong Yoon's eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Thanks to our Mi Hee, I can watch a movie for free, and it's nice. But can I do this?"

"You just have to look at it when you say you'll show it, pretending to leave something out."

"okay? He's not even your boyfriend, but he's buying it to thank you for introducing him. But is it okay?"

"... I don't know."

Mi Hee touched the handle of her coffee cup with her embarrassed face. That expression was so cute, she smiled quietly and glanced behind her. Park Tae-won has yet to show off his nose.

"Are you going to date?"

"... I don't know."

"How do you see it? Do you think you are a good person? Aren't women's relationships complicated? Are you good at spending money?"