Vol 1-Chapter 2. Reunion

It's March. The wind was very cold, but the smell of early spring permeated it.

Jeong Yoon looked around campus carefully. The school he returned to after a few years seemed to be the same or slightly changed. The uphill road from the main gate was straight, but the playground next to the art center was covered with green artificial grass instead of soil.

After his first class, he slogs toward the classroom.

"Jeong Yoon-ah. Be sure to come to the classroom after class. please. You must come."

It was because Mi Hee sent a text message.

It's a little bit strange that returning students seem to be snooping around here and there. Jeong Yoon, who was scratching his cheeks, pondered whether or not to go to the tutoring room.

Tracing his memory, he reached the 8th floor in front of the over-the-counter room. The yellow wooden door, which I had seen so much in the past, was very unfamiliar today.

Should I knock. After thinking a little, he decided to just go in. He squealed, opened the door, and as he entered he was met with a pair of eyes looking back at him.

'eww.'

Jeong Yoon lowered the corner of her mouth slightly. The freshman's lively eyes were staring at Jeong Yoon with their curious eyes. He said that was very awkward for him.

'... Where did Kwon Mi Hee go?'

Unfortunately, he didn't know a single person Jeong Yoon knew. He couldn't even see Mi Hee.

'Should I go back like this? That doesn't sound like much. should i say hello hi? nice to meet you. i'm your senior ... It's kind of weird to say that.'

What to do with Jeong Yoon, he sat quietly on a chair at the table next to the door. He was going to wait for Kwon Mi Hee to come and save me. It was a timid choice for him.

The girl, who had been glancing at Jeong Yoon, glanced around him. She then, as if summoning her courage, rose from her seat and began approaching cautiously. Her gait was a little awkward, perhaps because she wasn't used to high heels yet.

'It's cute like a chick.'

Jeong Yoon smiled slightly at the sight.

"excuse me."

"huh?"

When her girl spoke to him, Jeong Yoon sat in chair and looked up at her. The girl bit her lip with a slightly nervous expression, then removed it.

Jeong Yoon asked again.

"why?"

It was a very friendly tone. The girl who had spoken to him laughed lightly and she sat across from him. Her tension seems to have been relieved by Jeong Yoon's smile. Soon, questions started pouring out of her.

"Did you come to the school for the first time today?"

"huh?"

Is this your first time visiting the school? While she was panicking, he missed the timing to respond properly. The girl slipped her upper body in front of desk and asked the question again.

"Were you sitting in the back when you were required to listen? I don't think I saw you."

"huh. I was behind you."

"What is your name? I am Seo Hyang-gi."

"I'm Seo Jeong Yoon."

The girl, her mouth slightly open, clapped her hands once.

"It's the same Seo."

"huh. I know."

looks like a chick cute. Jeong Yoon laughed softly, repeating the thoughts he had earlier. It was clear that the junior in front of her was thinking of him as a freshman. She may be mistaken because she is twenty-three or twenty or a similar age. The age difference was too pathetic to be happy about him looking at his young.