Baby

Everyone, par Rose and Tanya, turned to look at Donna who, once again, was trying to sink into the couch

Before anyone could say anything the movie started playing again. They reluctantly turned back to the screen

The screen shows Donna taking a walk when she suddenly bends forward in pain. She grunts, her face contorted in pain. (Side note pls just imagine that I have the lyrics to I've been waiting for you dispersed cuz I suck at actually doing that.)

Sophie is seen running towards the house worry etched on her face. She stops hearing Donna's yell then rushes to reach the house.

The whole theater looks at the screen in worry.

She enters Donna's room to see her sitting on the floor in a large green shirt, clutching her stomach as she made eye contact with Sophie. She pours warm water into a bowl and instructs Donna to walk around the room.

It shows the mirror view of Donna leaning over in pain, Sophie helping her control her breathes. Donna leaning over the bed screaming.

"You're not gonna go to a hospital?" Natasha asks her. Donna simply shakes her head no.

Donna tightening her grip on Sophie's hand. She arches her back as she screams again. It cuts to her slumping in relief. Smiling softly as she sees Sophie cleaning her baby.

She starts to cry again as she gets handed her baby. She starts talking to her softly, holding her close to her chest.

Tony gasps softly looking at the screen having flashbacks to when Donna's mother gave birth.

The scene cuts to Donna slowly walking towards the pastor person thingy, smiling softly at Sophie. Almost all the people she loves in the same room to see her baby.

She starts singing quietly. "I've never felt this strong, I'm invincible how could this go wrong?"  She smiles at her friends. "No, here, here's where we belong. I see a road ahead. I never thought I'd dare to tread." She stops walking. She looks down at Sophie smiling as the screen fades to black.

The words apeared on the screen in a swirly font. "The end."

Silence filled the theater as the lights turned back on. "So... I'm a grandfather?" Tony questioned, turning to face Donna.

"Yeah you are." Donna smiled sheepishly.

"Cool." Tony nodded his voice strained as he tried to hold back tears. " I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick okay? Okay." He got up and rushed to the bathroom.

Everyone stared at the door where Tony had disappeared. Natasha shook her head turning towards Donna, smiling softly.

"Congratulations sweety. What's their name?" She titled her head question.