Name of the game

The scene opens up with Donna sitting in Sam’s bed writing in a book

The scene opens up with Donna sitting in Sam’s bed writing in a book. “I’ve seen your eyes, tender like mine, only a week since we started.” She glances at him. “It seems to me, in a short time, I’m getting more open-hearted.” She starts to get up closing her book. “I was an impossible case, no one ever could reach me.

“Oi! What about us?” Tania asked her, gesturing between herself and Rose. Donna rolled her eyes but a smile was present on her face. “Well, besides you guys.” Tania narrowed her eyes but sat back in her seat.

“But I think I can see in your face, there’s a lot you can teach me. So, I wanna know. What’s the name of the game?” She flung the doors open, leaning on the balcony for a split second before the scene changed, to her running through a “forest” “Does it mean anything to you? What’s the name of the game?” She does a cartwheel her skirt flowing majestically

“Okay that was like the most majestic thing ever, how did you not flash anyone?” Bill asked her. Donna shrugged. “I don’t know it was in the heat of the moment. I didn’t think anyone would see this so I didn’t really care at the time.”

“Can you feel it the way I do? Tell me please.” She walks up to an orange tree. “Cause I have to know” She climbs the tree to get the oranges on top of it. “I’m a curious child, beginning to grow.”  She reaches for a very high-up orange, and just as she picks it, she loses her balance and falls out of the tree.

“Oh my god! Why would you go for the top ones? There is plenty you could reach from the floor!” Tony asked his daughter throwing his hands in the air as if to say “I am so done” Donna simply rolled her eyes at her dramatic father

She laughs as she sits up then grunts as all the oranges fall from the tree. When it stops she spots a goat looking at her. (The music is playing in the background) “Boo” She provokes it, and it charges for her, making her get up and run.

“Why? Just why?” Tony had his head in his hands, his voice muffled. “Why would you provoke it?” Donna shrugged. “I don’t know it seemed like the right thing to do.”

She screams as she runs from the goat. She appears back at the house out of breath. “Would you laugh at me? If I said I cared for you.” She does a trick with the orange. “Could you feel the same way? Do I wanna know? Oh yes, I wanna know.” She opens the drawer to get a knife but instead sees a book with a picture sticking out of it. Still smiling she grabs it and pulls the picture out. It’s Sam posing and smiling with another woman. “The name of the game.”

Silence.

'C' is typing.........

Hallo, I am sorry it took this long to get this chapter out I wanna try and get another one out as soon as I have the chance. I just joined a new school so that's taking up a lot of time. Toodles

 Toodles

{550}