Chapter 4: What even is a Mystery Dungeon? Part 2

Start from the beginning

Rune couldn't help but agree as he knew who the three, he mentioned personally were, all three were Pokémon you wouldn't want to mess with. Outside of the room in the main hall of the guild, there was a large group of Pokémon, Apollonia the Espeon and Artemis the Umbreon were among them.

With them was what looked to be a small humanoid Pokémon with yellow fur and black stripes, one being in the shape of a lightning bolt, a few feline traits like their head which had a pair of antennas with bulbs on them, and clawed feet and a tail, it was the Electric Pokémon Electabuzz. Another looked like the Gengar, but they were not a ghost but had a pink body that had brown tips on what was most likely their ears and a pair of fairy-like wings, the Fairy Pokémon, Clefable. One of the last ones looked to be an emperor penguin with its flippers having blue edges along with three golden claws on the side of them facing the penguin, and its beak having three extensions of three corns that make it look like a trident, this was Empoleon, the Emperor Pokémon.

The last Pokémon stood out the most, unlike the others, this one was both larger and more intimidating than any of the others. This one was a quadrupedal beast-like Pokémon that looked to be made of molten magma with some metals sticking out of its legs, back, and forehead. It was the Lava Dome Pokémon, Heatran. This Heatran was different than any other, they had a box that was almost as large as their back and looked to be made of pure metal. They also had a Y-shaped mark with a horizontal line close to the bottom of the letter on the dome they had on their forehead.

All the Pokémon were waiting patiently, each of them knowing that it was important to be at the guild, but they still had a bit of worry about them. Shade had entered the room and floated in the air to inform all the guests that the Guild master invited them to enter his office. They were all meeting to discuss the missing key that Julius and Rune were just talking about and the topic of the child, Nero.

Location: Athena Forest Mystery Dungeon F4

Nero the Riolu, Bianco the Zangoose, Halo the Eevee, and Rusty the Scrafty all stood in front of the Golurk that had both a sign around its neck that had the word "CLAY" rewritten on it and a box around its waist. Alan the Murkrow was in the air, watching everything, and saw the behemoth in front of the party.

"Um, what is a that doing here?" Nero asked, confused at why the Golurk was there. The others were nervous and bewildered by the fact that this Pokémon was in front of them. They had no idea why this was here, and it wasn't good.

"This thing might be higher level than us all, we'll need to be careful," Bianco said to the others in hopes of keeping them calm, it wasn't really working for them, even for himself.

"Nobody moves," Rusty said to them, a quick feeling of confusion washed over them, why weren't they supposed to move? "Rune told me about this once, this Pokémon's sight is based on movement; we must remain still to avoid it. We stay still then it will leave us alone." Rusty started to the team before the Golurk started moving towards them. "Oh wait, nope, he was talking about a Tyrantrum, my bad."

"Rusty, quick, use an escape orb!" Bianco yelled to Rusty, using an escape orb would get them out of the dungeon and away from the Golurk, mainly alive, however, Rusty looked at him confused. Bianco knew why immediately. "You... you don't have any escape orbs, do you?"

"I thought you had some, you're always grabbing items at the market!" Rusty snapped back, even though out of the four of them he could stand a chance because he was a Dark-type, but the Golurk was a powerful Pokémon. Scrafty were known for taking some hits, but a Golurk could hit harder than most can take. The Golurk then leaped into the air, it was still far but then its legs entered the skirt they had, and a burst of fire exited it, like a rocket taking off at high speeds it started to launch towards them. "Oh shoot, it can fly?!"