CHAPTER 2

You stood in front of the headteacher as he rolled up the newspaper on his desk, looking at you with an angry expression.

You flinched as he smacked the top of your head with the paper, wincing as he began to yell in your face.

"How could you hurt Hyejin and Gyuri when they have done nothing to you, huh? Do you like to bully students?!"

Hyejin's mother who had been comforting her crying daughter, had decided to get up and face you with a level of anger that had you tremble.

Your head snapped to your left as you were slapped across the face.

"How dare you?! You harmed my daughters beautiful face! Her face is her future and you nearly ruined that! Who do you think you are, you lowly-"

"That's enough."

A smooth yet deep voice belonging to your father had echoed through the room and you straightened up your posture as you felt a sense of worry.

You weren't afraid of your father-oh, of course not.

You were afraid for everyone else who were about to face his wrath.

"Enough?! You can't speak to me-"

"I see your husband hasn't told you about the partnership we were planning to make between our companies." Your father mentioned and Hyejin's mother grew tense.

"Y-You're the CEO?"

Hyejin glanced between her mother to your father, a confused look on her face.

"Mom, what's going on? Isn't that bitch getting expelled?"

Your father approached Hyejin, walking past her mother who was frozen in her spot.

The two held eye contact and Hyejin felt a shiver run down her spine as she saw the smile he sent her was far from kind.

"I would like it if you didn't speak of my daughter that way."

He then crouched down so they were on the same level.

"And, it won't be my daughter who will be getting expelled."

Hyejin trembled under your father's gaze as a scary gleam appeared in his eyes, despite the smile still painting his features.

Your father then faced the headteacher who was flustered by the turn of events.

He was only tasked to expel you after being paid by Hyejin's mother  to do so.

So, why was he in this situation?!

It never said on your school profile about your parent's background, only mentioning their names and he didn't think highly of it.

Until now, that is.

Your father was the CEO of a tech company.

A worldly known tech company that rivaled with Samsung.

"S-Sir...this is all just a misunderstanding-"

"A misunderstanding doesn't define a grown ass man abusing their power to expel an innocent student."

He stepped closer, causing the headteacher to tremble.

"I suggest you look for a new job, sir because the new headteacher of this school will be starting tommorow."

Your father handed the headteacher a paper, proving that he had just been fired before he faced Hyejin's mother once more.

"Thanks to your actions, I've come to a realisation that it was a bad decision to make a partnership with your company. I'll be cancelling the contract."